rF2 207 Super 2000 @ Birmingham Motorplex - Monday July 25th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Qual: I qualified 26th after driving a personal best in the very last lap of my qualifying run. I did not expect too much.
Race 1: I have not seen the starting lights and reacted to everyone else. In the shortcut someone spun in front, causing a chain reaction throwing me back. Later I chrashed the car entering the back straight. When I recovered, I spun around too much and ended up wrong way again and also having to leave all Lead Lap cars by. This incident stole me a lap. Two laps down and 20th still not too bad with 30 cars started.
Race 2: I now saw the starting lights and catapulted myself into the Top-10 in lap 1. This got my really willing to race and I want to excuse to everyone I might have blocked. I was a bit overworked with watching around in that situation. I spun on S/F , loosing 2 laps again and finished 16th. Anyways I'm happy I've finished both races and I'm looking foreward to the next ones in these cars :)

Also thanks to Adam for running this event and thanks to David who explained me rF in my first online races^^ and for everyone who raced around me, as you guys have been fair to me.

Quali: Struggled early on to get a lap in. I eventually got some times in and was 12th on the grid but could of gone quicker.

Race 1: Made a good start but got hung out to dry in turn 2 and dropped down to 14th. Picked my way through the field and had a good battle with Andy. Gary snuck past us both and I tried to hang onto the back of him but put a wheel on the grass of the penultimate turn, causing me to spin. Was 4 seconds down on Andy when I recovered and chased him down before passing on the final lap to take 9th.

Race 2: Made another good start but got caught up with Wayne's spin. Recovered and managed to find myself up in 4th and chasing George down hard but made a few mistakes and dropped back. Just managed to get to the finish before Kjell.

Thanks to all those who raced.

So many tracks that would work well with this series....

Knockhill and Croft spring to mind :)

Croft is in the planning :)

Great race with Adam in the first one, close race all through, cant believe you caught me up t the end :eek: just took my eye off the ball when you went off, and wasnt expecting to have to do another lap lol

Ye, I was pushing hard. Saw I was 2 seconds back with 2 laps to go and thought I could do it with a bit of luck.

This race was the second I ran in this community, the first races since rfactor game and use a Driving Force GT. I enjoy these races and more so if I compete against great drivers.

I trained very hard this circuit and I could only do 0'59 in practice. The first race was good until someone get me out off the road in ​​the first turn at mid-race. The second race I did better. I reached the ninth position and finished the race in twelfth. This was a great success for me because I can finish the race.

It was a very good experience and see you at the next race. tnx

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back