Server name: RACEDEPT.COM 207
Mod:
207 Super 2000 V1.10
Track:
A1 Ring

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:40 GMT: Warm-up
19:45 GMT: Race (2x20 minutes, BTCC-esque Second Race Reverse Grid (See Note 2 for details))

Server password:
click here
Racing rules:
click here

Notes:

1. Tarmac vehicles only.

A reverse grid will be used to determine the grid for race 2 based on the system currently in use for BTCC. The amount of cars to be reversed will depend upon the last digit of the winner's race time and is as follows:

0 and 1: Top 6 reversed
2 and 3: Top 7 reversed
4 and 5: Top 8 reversed
6 and 7: Top 9 reversed
8 and 9: Top 10 reversed

3. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.

If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
Signup List
To signup simply press the button below!

[signuplist]371[/signuplist]

these are awesome cars to drive, will hopefully stick around in these for awhile :)

lol signed up within 1 min of race being scheduled :)

Great Evening was surprised at the pace of the leaders again. Was comportable with Qually.
Race 1 into turn one was rear ended spinning around but still managed to keep going in the right direction, had some good fights anaged to finish 9th.
Race 2 grid reversed found myself in second position. Good start 1st into T1 managed to keep fighting all the way to the end of the race eventually finishing in 5th Position, highest finish to date with a relatively good grid.
Thanks RD

Just love the track and i was happy to quickly discover the cars really liked the place as well,probably the least confined track so far and it was very enjoyable to race,my main opponent over the two races was Rando M.,race one we were almost keeping close to Rob but as soon as we started passing each other Rob was gone,excellent tussle with Rando to decide 2nd and 3rd spots.
After seeing horrible straight line speed differences in race one i knocked my rear wing down to 1,happy days on the straights now :D,it was a little bit dodgy on a couple of the fast turns later in the lap,by the time the dust settled it boiled down to me Rob and Rando having a terrific 3 way fight for the win,once again Rob had the pace to leave me and Rando squabbling over the crumbs off the table,and once again we enjoyed many many laps of passing and counter-passing.
Easily the best 207s Monday for me,and not a win in sight :).
Grats Rob and thanks Rando for all the clean action.

Thank you Adz & RD

Quali: Pretty pleased with the lap to take 8th.

Race 1: Made a good start and moved up a few places. Got past Vitoldas into turn 8 but span in the same corner a couple of laps later. Chased after Ole and got past and with a few other people going off, I found myself in 4th. I started off about 10 seconds behind the Gary and Rando battle and by the end I was only 5. Finished in 4th.

Race 2: Reverse grid meant I started 7th and made another good start. I got past Gary into turn 6 and was attacking the front guys into turn 1 on lap 2. Unfortunately I had to swerve to avoid a car moving onto my line as we reached the braking zone and I lost control of the car and hit the wall. I lost the front end but carried on only to receive the same again a couple of laps later, only at a different corner. This time I hit them but I waited anyway. I moved up from 13th to 8th by the end but the car felt bad.

Thanks to all that raced.

I had my first win in an RD Club race, and to win both races was incredible! Thank you Gary and Rando for making it very challenging; I wasn't the fastest in T1 and was only able to extend any gap in the final sector, so much respect for the racing room given.:)

I was reasonably confident of getting a good grid slot in qualifying, as I felt I had shown some good pace in the previous event (Croft) and I like A-1 Ring. To get pole position was surprising; the standard is very high. I had the pace in race 1 to slowly build a gap, and any small mistake I made went unpunished because Gary and Rando were having a grand battle.

I started race 2 in P10, and was aiming to finish without losing any places...there was a bit of trading paint in T1 with Vitoldas Pocopko, who was on the inside, and it triggered some mayhem, for which I apologise.:redface:
I slowly made my way to the front, partly with some mistakes from drivers in front and partly with some moves which required trust in (and co-operation from) the guys in front. This is where I really appreciate the opportunity which these Club races offer; the standard of driving is very high in general, especially considering I have not done much racing with most of you yet. Thank you Gary Lennon, Mike McGreer and, in particular, Rando Muru (you know the move I'm talking about) for that experience.

I want to do more with you guys, but unfortunately the start time doesn't always suit me (I'm always putting kids to bed at 7-8 pm!). Still, I'm sure I can book a night off now and then...see you again soon.:cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%