rF2 207 S2000 (Gravel) @ Knoppelfeld - Monday 27th February 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Some good rally cross style racing this evening! :) Tom Eley was flying. Here's a quick vid for that were/weren't there. Closing laps of R2. Check out Scott Bennett at the start. Luckiest man alive! :D

Wouldnt be saying that if you saw the two incidents putting me at the back of the field! :( glanced that pit entry with the wheelarch and wrote off half the car! It was handling like utter garbage for the rest of the race... Although keeping it out of that pointy Pit Entry barrier certainly did feel more like luck than skill!

Hit a PB 1.03.6 with Red damage round my car... that is how hard I was pushing to get back in the fight.

Overall, Race 1 very happy with. solid performance, dropped off towards the end and had a few people really push me to fight for my 2nd place, but held it...

Race 2, had a great start, was duelling for the lead, SOMEHOW scraped the pit entry barrier and the rest is pretty much shown in that video... got unlucky towards the end with Pavel trying to rejoin the race after being caught in a crash, and got me tangled in too. Causing 5th to about 12th end up fighting wheel to wheel for the final few laps of the race...

still happy with the comeback drive... So much for Rally being my weakest Discipline!

I thought I came 5th in Race 1...
These cars are great fun on gravel, I really loved it.
For some reason I was really fast here, I could have taken Race 1 pole position but apparently the server crashed :(
Race 2 2nd place in grid and 2nd place in finish, tho I did lead for 10 laps and I had a great battle with Tom.
All in all, great event! Hopefully there will be more gravel events...

I installed the track about half 7 so was a new track for me. Was happy with 1m 5's. Ended up in 6th and 7th respectively.

The 207's are such brilliant cars for regular racing here. Looking forward to Donnington!

Was a good Race with double P3 I am very pleased. Such a Fun to drove these Cars at Gravel, Tom was unbeatable last evening very very impressive run from you Tom. Close battles with some really competetive Drivers thanks a lot for a nice evening. Hope to see you all next Monday.

Was a good Race with double P3 I am very pleased. Such a Fun to drove these Cars at Gravel, Tom was unbeatable last evening very very impressive run from you Tom. Close battles with some really competetive Drivers thanks a lot for a nice evening. Hope to see you all next Monday.

Will be another gravel event near the end of march hopefully!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back