2022 F1 skins for the formula Pro

Skins 2022 F1 skins for the formula Pro 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can someone help and fix this mod as it is 5 star
No mod / skin set I have had in 10 years disables official content
I have had bugs like with 3 F3 mods like one will only have some of the skins etc.
BUT you can still use them all

When you install the F1 skinsets Formula Pro v1.19 gets replaces by it

PIC 1: you can see only Formula Pro in mod manager says this mod and the test car
v1.19 has disappeared ( replaced )
I click uninstall and.............
uninstall mod.jpg

After it auto refreshes V1.19 magically appears
magic appears.jpg

happy to be corrected if someone knows better, but as I said about 2021 skinset the issue is because the only way to make a skinset for the formula pro is as an update. works perfectly well using all cars and tracks, I have default, 2021 skinset and 2022 skinset and and all work perfectly well. Your issue is with rfmod, I tried making one with just the 2022 skinset and a few other formula cars and works well but you cant include more than one version of the formula pro in the rfmod as you are essentially trying to add multiple versions of the same car.
I tried with the skinset for the 1998 mclaren and 1993 mclaren and it runs into the same issue, so I'm pretty sure it cant be solved.
Just add one version of the formula pro to your rfmod seems to be all that will work
I'll try asking in the studio 397 forum to see if anyone has any ideas.
Would really like to help

Last edited:
The skinset does not in any way alter the official content, the cobra and Howsten are not encrypted therefor can be modded without using an update method

Look, I've sent PM please read I am trying to help.
But your issue is all to do with rfactor and what you are trying to do not the addon skins.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea