2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
it's the same for me.. in career

It's the same for me! beautiful mod but it doesen't work in career mode... why?
All rider from moto2 (Morbidelli, Luthi e Nakagami) there aren't in motogp career mode.
there are the name of buz end lowes but they don't run really.. Miller and Rabat are correct in the new 2018 team. sorry for my english

All rider from moto2 (Morbidelli, Luthi e Nakagami) there aren't in motogp career mode.
there are the name of buz end lowes but they don't run really.. Miller and Rabat are correct in the new 2018 team. sorry for my english
I’ll give it a test since it doesn’t seem to be an isolated incident

i installed the mod and it works perfectly, but it doesn't work in career mode. I still have lowes, baz and barbera in the rider classification and i have Pons HP40 with the Carxpert interwetten into the team classification. Is it normal??
it's the same for me.. in career

It's the same for me! beautiful mod but it doesen't work in career mode... why?
I've tested it and I haven't got any issues so i suggest restarting your career mode as I believe this is what is causing it

@BIKER7202 I am very excited to try your mod, as I did not feel up to working on a 2018 mod myself this year. Quick note; Suter is now officially out of the 2018 season and most likely forever. Intact GP is reverting back to Kalex, while Kiefer Racing will be using KTM like you already have.

Thanks for the hard work you put in and I'll be sure to review.

Last edited:
VERY NICE JOB! Couple of changes and you're good to go. I will point out more details later.

For now, I started to update the correct team names and adjusting team strengths for 2018.

20171124172656_1.jpg

Last edited:
@BIKER7202 I am very excited to try your mod, as I did not feel up to working on a 2018 mod myself this year. Quick note; Suter is now officially out of the 2018 season and most likely forever. Intact GP is reverting back to Kalex, while Kiefer Racing will be using KTM like you already have.

Thanks for the hard work you put in and I'll be sure to review.
Thanks I hadn’t realised that, I’ll get that changed

New Valentino Rossi helmet for 2018 inspired in mexican symbols. I leave the image attached here in case anyone wants to give it a try.

Attachments

• 15117966041430.jpg
    15117966041430.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 172
ok guys big good news!!! milestone has renewed his license with dorna for future motogp games til december 2021,ahahahaah sadly is not fake news
i hoped that some different software house try to challenge to made from scratch a new motogp game but, it's only a dream remains. so waiting til next june to new unreal engine showed and start to pray

ok guys big good news!!! milestone has renewed his license with dorna for future motogp games til december 2021,ahahahaah sadly is not fake news
i hoped that some different software house try to challenge to made from scratch a new motogp game but, it's only a dream remains. so waiting til next june to new unreal engine showed and start to pray
I know that milestone games aren’t the best but they are ok, I’m hoping the new engine is easily modable though

Ok so this will make it so intact and forward will both have no livery for the new update to bike changes so please when the update does come out no one report it as a bug

I know that milestone games aren’t the best but they are ok, I’m hoping the new engine is easily modable though
sadly if you have a look to mxgp 3 section the unreal engine is not so easy to mod
badly thinking it's mutch more difficult than now to mod also. about milestone is good for you the way to release a game how did milestone do til now???? only graphical annual update, no any kind of development of a game after six mounths,only two kind of patch to fix glitcch and bugs that are remained and no release note when coming out a patch, it's all not necessary for you??? oooookkkk and last not least no any development of graphical 3d of bikes, lorenzo has made all the season 2017 with a bike that would be never present in a game of 2017 ookkk but for you milestone has made their best all of us hoping to see something different for 2018 but not from milestone. ok finished my hungry is become a big wave that coming to shore ahahaahah

Last edited:
sadly if you have a look to mxgp 3 section the unreal engine is not so easy to mod
badly thinking it's mutch more difficult than now to mod also. about milestone is good for you the way to release a game how did milestone do til now???? only graphical annual update, no any kind of development of a game after six mounths,only two kind of patch to fix glitcch and bugs that are remained and no release note when coming out a patch, it's all not necessary for you??? oooookkkk and last not least no any development of graphical 3d of bikes, lorenzo has made all the season 2017 with a bike that would be never present in a game of 2017 ookkk but for you milestone has made their best all of us hoping to see something different for 2018 but not from milestone. ok finished my hungry is become a big wave that coming to shore ahahaahah
Yes I find that frustrating but it is better to have someone that has made plenty of GP games and has a working "ish" formula than to have a company that doesn't make bike games and have a 9/10 and 10/11 repeat

Wow...Suter...just do not understand that decision. While the riders were indeed faster on the Suter in testing a couple days ago, I highly doubt they can keep this up the whole year, not to mention the others on Kalex machines were yet faster. So, I think we are seeing that those riders simply prefer the handling of the Suter, but I do not see the overall speed. Suter only have 1 team as a reference for data and feedback now and already struggled the last 3 seasons and more. Suddenly, they supposedly made huge strides, and Forward Racing believes it will be the only manufacturer that can provide updates throughout the season. How is that possible without the proper testing and feedback over the last few seasons? But, I have a weak spot for the Swiss and wish them only the best.

Here is a first peak at my 2018 Mod adjustments. Trying to find the right balance still, but a good start I think ;)

20171130143846_1.jpg

20171130143853_1.jpg

hi, i just wanted to report that data.mix file is broken, it crashes my game in track loading screen, it gets to 98% and then it crashes every time, luckly i backed up all original files before installing any mods and when i returned original data.mix file it worked normaly but now some of riders are missing textures, they are all in gray color, bike, helmets and suits are gray, also some bikes are in one color, without any vinyls, for example Mir's bike is just blue with number on it, there are 2 bikes in moto3 category also that are just black color and nothing on them too, same thing in moto2 and motogp for some riders, so please if u can update it and fix data.mix file

oh yeah one more thing, Lopez, Canet and Martin are way too much faster than any other rider, after first curve\turn they are already like 2-3 secs ahead all other riders, and its always 3 of them getting way ahead others, after first lap there is already huge gap like 5-6 secs of advantage, are they suppsed to be that op, i mean its not so hard to get past them and finish 1st but it kinda looks nonimmersive and unfair to other riders, looks consistant and same every race those 3 being first 3 riders and getting way too much ahead others

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back