2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Livoi moto 3 blue blike, old tracksuit, big number. Could this be fixed? it's the only mistake in the game

Attachments

• 1 mod mistake.jpg
    1 mod mistake.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 514
Livoi moto 3 blue blike, old tracksuit, big number. Could this be fixed? it's the only mistake in the game
XD That’s not his old leathers, as for the bike it’s a new team so I have no reference so I just used the main colour and stuck his number on there but it’s temporary

hi bro, before i applied your mod i usually mod the rider performance (skillscatalog), and since now it has been modded, i'm wondering how can i mod the rider performance again ? does it still the same like before ? i'm wondering about how to change the performance of morbidelli, luthi and the other motogp rookie.. thanks before, sorry for my bad english grammar

hi bro, before i applied your mod i usually mod the rider performance (skillscatalog), and since now it has been modded, i'm wondering how can i mod the rider performance again ? does it still the same like before ? i'm wondering about how to change the performance of morbidelli, luthi and the other motogp rookie.. thanks before, sorry for my bad english grammar
Everything is the same as the stock game but some riders have been added

i installed the mod and it works perfectly, but it doesn't work in career mode. I still have lowes, baz and barbera in the rider classification and i have Pons HP40 with the Carxpert interwetten into the team classification. Is it normal??

Attachments

• 20171117150225_1.jpg
    20171117150225_1.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 438
i installed the mod and it works perfectly, but it doesn't work in career mode. I still have lowes, baz and barbera in the rider classification and i have Pons HP40 with the Carxpert interwetten into the team classification. Is it normal??
I'm not sure I didn't seem to have that issue unless i missed it, anyone else having this issue?

The number of fenati is 13 not 5 (the number of rider here is:http://www.motogp.com/it/riders/Moto2
the performance riders (the position of rider in a race or qp) aren't true....please fix it
the rest is beautiful, great.
The riders have the default performance that they have in the game which is why people like fenati start on pole so I will try and change it and the number is a place holder as it was all I had to work with at that point

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back