2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod

Misc 2018-V10 Fantasy Season Mod 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amazing mod is there going to be any updates on damaged it seems like you can bump each other side to side with nothing happening or the AI can hit anyone with out taking damage? It would be awesome if some thing could be done on that.

I have installed the CP version and it works fine, thank you!
however, I am able to use the Alfa livery you have linked in the readme file of the other version, while the martini livery for williams makes the game crash. is it not compatible with the CP version?

I have installed the CP version and it works fine, thank you!
however, I am able to use the Alfa livery you have linked in the readme file of the other version, while the martini livery for williams makes the game crash. is it not compatible with the CP version?
Well installing other mods is always at your own risk. And some mods dont have a ERP install version.

Well installing other mods is always at your own risk. And some mods dont have a ERP install version.

yes, but I followed the instructions of your readme file, so my question is: is this livery not compatible with the copy and paste version of your mod?

thank you for your reply :)

Modification Compability List:
Tipps and Instructions for each Mod + Link to RaceDepartment Website

Compatible:
--------------------------------
Williams Martini car livery - 1.1:
install this before installing my mod + author has to add manual installation in the future
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/williams-martini-car-livery.17650/

yes, but I followed the instructions of your readme file, so my question is: is this livery not compatible with the copy and paste version of your mod?

thank you for your reply :)

Modification Compability List:
Tipps and Instructions for each Mod + Link to RaceDepartment Website

Compatible:
Williams Martini car livery - 1.1:
install this before installing my mod + author has to add manual installation in the future
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/williams-martini-car-livery.17650/
you need to use the recommended Manual install version of the mod. and that williams livery mod doesnt have a manuall installation with EEA. It just has the erp files with replace mine so not compatible. Only way would be installing the williams livery first and then using my manual install. You should always look for mods that give you the option to install with EEA. theres a williams livery which has a EEA install option. I think its from @jburon72

stonehedge24 updated 2018 Realistic Car Performance Mod with a new update entry:

Updated Williams drivers + several other fixes

Hey all, new update!

changelog:
- Changed Massa's Name(s) to the ones of Sergey Sirotkin as he now officially got the cockpit
- Updated Classic Driver Names
- Fixed overall performance of all teams. The AI shifting could have caused this
- Implemented realistic "overtaking button" and engine power deployment at the race start (Fuel Consumption System)
- Several other bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Edit: A reinstall of the files fixed the gearing issue I was having.

There seems to be an issue with engine temps in the latest version. The AIs engines never go above 89 degrees, while the player engine spikes up very fast in High fuel mix. I turned up to high on the last straight in Baku and my engine went from 114 to 140 by the end of the straight.

Also how does the "Overtake button" feature work?

Last edited:
Edit: A reinstall of the files fixed the gearing issue I was having.

There seems to be an issue with engine temps in the latest version. The AIs engines never go above 89 degrees, while the player engine spikes up very fast in High fuel mix. I turned up to high on the last straight in Baku and my engine went from 114 to 140 by the end of the straight.

Also how does the "Overtake button" feature work?
Thanks for letting me know! I will fix that as soon as possible. Also the AIs engine temperature is not simulated. I checked the vanilla game and there was that too.
For the overtaking feature, it works like @Karlito and me did in the F1 2016 mod. But this time only for the rich mix. Rich mix consumes now 3x more. The other modes stay the same. This way you can not go Rich mix all the time as the real life cars cant do that in a race. But they can use a short performance boost whilest doing a important overtake.

Nice MOD, working really good, love the engine sounds, much better than original :), is it possible for you to change the team logos?, or is that not possible, its a minor thing, but would not mind my team to be called mclaren renault now and not mclaren honda :) keep up the good work :D

Nice MOD, working really good, love the engine sounds, much better than original :), is it possible for you to change the team logos?, or is that not possible, its a minor thing, but would not mind my team to be called mclaren renault now and not mclaren honda :) keep up the good work :D
I dont have a mclaren career, do you know where the "honda" sign or the name itself can be seen? Well exept the livery of course.

I dont have a mclaren career, do you know where the "honda" sign or the name itself can be seen? Well exept the livery of course.

Okay, fair enough, well thinking about the logos, like when you create your career and you choose the team. but as i said its a minor thing, so if that is something that cannot be done, or is to much work, then just focus on what you are doing now, cause its working, the car is a pleasure to drive, even for me as a amateur :)

Okay, fair enough, well thinking about the logos, like when you create your career and you choose the team. but as i said its a minor thing, so if that is something that cannot be done, or is to much work, then just focus on what you are doing now, cause its working, the car is a pleasure to drive, even for me as a amateur :)
Changes to the UI are fairly simple:
Screenshot (780).jpg

Screenshot (781).jpg

But changes to the signs in the world cells are quite more difficult (they need lots more hard drive space and are individual for all tracks + the extra spaces like the starting animation) So that will most likely follow in a mod like the 2018 season by @RaceKing2016 as he focuses more on the textures.
Screenshot (777).jpg

Screenshot (778).jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%