2018 language mod [ITA, ENG, POR, GER]

Misc 2018 language mod [ITA, ENG, POR, GER] 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, it´s a very cool mod. Nice work

It would really OP that you add Spanish language (cause im spanish)

Also, i have a question do McLAREN skin car change? If not, it would be AWESOME.

Just installed (English version). Only change that was made was Gasly and Hartley at TR instead of Sainz and Kvyat. Palmer is still at Renault and all the team names are unchanged. My game is updated to 1.10. Not sure if that affects the mod at all.

Just installed (English version). Only change that was made was Gasly and Hartley at TR instead of Sainz and Kvyat. Palmer is still at Renault and all the team names are unchanged. My game is updated to 1.10. Not sure if that affects the mod at all.
I know the problem.
At every game update, the mod will not work perfectly. I'll try to fix it!

So, it's the first time I am installing a mod for F1 2017, I'm currently running 1.10, and I wanted to know a few things.
First of all : how do I install it? Do I really need to just paste the file in the game folder?
Then, will it work in career mode?

So, it's the first time I am installing a mod for F1 2017, I'm currently running 1.10, and I wanted to know a few things.
First of all : how do I install it? Do I really need to just paste the file in the game folder?
Then, will it work in career mode?
You need to copy the files on my .zip archive, and then paste it in F1 2017 folder.
Yes it works in career mode and also on multiplayer.

Sorry guys, but I'm new to this particular game.
I don't know how to install this.....
There are 3 folders and two of them have the team/williams in there. It was a 11 mb download; did I do something wrong?
To be sure; I thought I'd ask first before installing as I'm not sure where (or how) to put it in.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%