2018 LIQUI-MOLY BATHURST 12 HOUR (LIVE STREAM)

Kevin Estre really should have let the faster car "BMW" through imo..
No one is under any compunction to let anyone through on the top of the mountain. Mostert got greedy and tried to pass the Bentley while it was stuck behind another car. Whole thing was 100% avoidable if Mostert had waited 10 more seconds and is completely on him. V8SC driver should have known better than to go three wide through the elbow!

This has been streaming from NISMO TV on my big screen all day long and I must say fantastic commercial free coverage. :thumbsup: The stream has been perfect all day long!

Not convinced. An Audi in front with not enough fuel to finish and conveniently another Audi crashes ending the race. That reminds me about the Bruno Senna crash in Singapore to allow Alonso to win and were Flavio Briatore was convicted by the FIA.

Last edited:
Was shaping up to be a nice finish, turned out to be a huge letdown.

Feels like I wasted my time getting up early to watch the final 2 hours.

Not convinced. An Audi in front with not enough fuel to finish and conveniently another Audi crashes ending the race. That reminds me about the Bruno Senna crash in Singapore to allow Alonso to win and were Flavio Briatore was convicted by the FIA.
Could've just stopped somewhere safer for that, race control called safety cars earlier in the race for stranded cars. No one willingly gets involved in such a crash just to help out the leading car of the same marque.

Kevin Estre really should have let the faster car "BMW" through imo..
But then Mostert would've been stuck all the same behind the Bentley and lower class Porsche on the outside. He got impatient and that was that. Race control thought the same, fining him for the incident.

Edit: lol, disagree all you want. You're in the wrong and he was fined. Deal with it.

Last edited:
They really should consider attaching the tires to the cars like F1 does. Every time they crash a tire is going somewhere...pretty dangerous.

A great race, went to sleep around 1am and then set the alarm for about 5am to catch the last hour.

A bit like with the Spa 24, Bathurst 12 Hours really is a survival of the fittest. A pretty tough race to finish let alone win. So well done to all the finishers and congrats to Audi.

A shame about the end, I thought for a moment they were going to restart after the clean up had been done but maybe they decided there was just too much mess and I think that maybe car recovery from that part of the track would have taken a long time. Thankfully drivers were ok. As mentioned, it's like the Australian TV crews had hi-res/hi-power microphones! You could hear the cars rubbing the track, the air rushing by into Conrod. Really impressive. The sound of the accident was pretty shocking in it's violence.

I need to see the lead up to the Bentley, BMW accident, only saw the crash itself I assume they were battling for some time.

Yes I suppose a slight letdown with the stopping of the race but understandable in the circumstances.

Well done to WRT Audi, great drive :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back