2018 12 Hours of Sebring (Live Stream)

What a great race! Brilliant from start to finish.

I just about made it. Never saw the podium celebrations as I went to blink and my eyes didn't open again. Lol

Heartbreak for the #55. My fears came true about the push starts. Clutch was going. At least IMSA allows push starts. In WEC the car has to move under its own power which would have meant retirement for sure.

Great race in all the categories, GTLM and GTD were just brilliant as well.

Next is the chaos of Long Beach... Lol

Great race in all the categories, GTLM and GTD were just brilliant as well.

It was a just OK race in GTLM ... the highest placed Ford only bagged a 4th.:cry: Good showing by the BMW s and Porsche s ... and all those LMP2 s running times close to what the LMP1 s turn!

2018 Le Mans should be a REALLY good time.

Cut the cord and stick to live streams online. That way you don't have to subsidize fake news networks, greedy televangelist channels, illegal immigrant channels, sexual deviant channels, and women's channels that exclusively broadcast tv movies about alcoholic husbands who beat their wives.

My wife reminded me this morning that we have looked into this a couple times a year ago and just why we haven't done it ... two words: local programing. We need local programing so we know where and when the tornado s are going to pass by. Where we live in the hills of Georgia where an antenna just won't work for us. We can't even get decent cell phone service here up.

Maybe things changed. I gave her instructions to look into it again ... it's IMPORTANT this time.

Last edited:
It was a just OK race in GTLM
It was the most competitive GTLM has been in a while. Way more balanced than Daytona. Not perfect, but better.

And regarding an earlier comment here, sure, the BMWs were faster now but you could really see how they can't keep up that pace over a whole stint. Way more to BoP than one lap pace.

Last edited:
This Seems to be really excited this year
Hard to argue that IMSA is the best it has been in decades. Tune in this weekend if you can, as three classes, thirty-four cars on 2.4 miles (3.86k) Should be every bit of exciting.:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 405 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 277 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 269 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 320 12.9%