2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
[Quote = "BIKER7202, de la publicación: 2434232, miembro de: 239451"] Todas las motos de MotoGP obtendrá 2017 libreas, pero no toda la Moto2 y Moto3, aunque algunos podrían [/ quote]
Si porfavor al Menos los mas importantes de Como Oliveira Brad Binder las Sky VR46 de moto 3 y moto 2 y en moto 3 poner ya bien a joan mir al menos ;)

Rest of pictures:
Updated Vinales Leathers (VazelGr)
438430_20170414002222_1.gif
Updated Yamaha (VazelGr):
438430_20170414002134_1.gif
Updated Iannone Leathers/Gloves (VazelGr)
438430_20170414002405_1.gif
438430_20170414003701_1.gif
438430_20170414003735_1.gif
Boot Glitch fix:
438430_20170414003721_1.gif
438430_20170414003909_1.gif
KTM Pictures For Menu (Keane32)
ATHINA_FORWARD_RACING_2015_VEHICLEBIG.gif

[Quote = "BIKER7202, de la publicación: 2434232, miembro de: 239451"] Todas las motos de MotoGP obtendrá 2017 libreas, pero no toda la Moto2 y Moto3, aunque algunos podrían [/ quote]
Si porfavor al Menos los mas importantes de Como Oliveira Brad Binder las Sky VR46 de moto 3 y moto 2 y en moto 3 poner ya bien a joan mir al menos ;)
The rules of RaceDerpament says Only English Language. If you want please speak english! me not have problem but this is rules :/

Biker this helmet uploaded? Because I can not find it in Mod and sorry to have erased it I just thought it would not be nice.. and And if you can fix it.

Attachments

• HELMET_603_D.jpg
    HELMET_603_D.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 204
Update 3.2V: Last update for yamaha!(details),Rossi Helmet and 2017 Honda suits! Do it any where you want! I did not hurry.. :)

Attachments

• BIKE601.jpg
    BIKE601.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 238
  • BIKE610.jpg
    BIKE610.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 204
  • SUIT_603_D.jpg
    SUIT_603_D.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 232
  • SUIT_609_D.jpg
    SUIT_609_D.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 226
  • SUIT_610_D.jpg
    SUIT_610_D.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 216
  • HELMET_603_D.jpg
    HELMET_603_D.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 184
@BIKER7202 Respect! This is a valiant effort :ninja:
Apologies for being late to the game. I was planning on skipping VR and dive back in it with the 2017 version of the game but circumstances led me to a steal price of $5 and I could not resist. Juuuust too curious. I have to say I do not hate this game...at all. Without getting into all the flaws which we are all aware of in typical Milestone fashion the potential for great mods is there. With close to 18,000 total downloads of all of our past "Physics+Season+Rider Skills Update Mods" that my collaborator Jan and I have released speaks for itself. This is not about bragging, this is about combining efforts. What I would like to propose, until we see what Milestone unloads on us in June, is the following - let's work on this 2017 Update together. As mentioned your Mod is a great effort, countless hours went into this, as trust me, I know all too well. And your biggest achievement no doubt was to add KTM to MotoGP. Very clever to use the 2015 Forward Yamahas for this...I would have done the same thing!! But, it has plenty of room for expansion.

Allow me to critique the following:

1. Rider/Bike pics are not up to date in all classes (still 2016 pilot icons) or they actually do not match the photo/rider in game. ( I have fixed this already and all riders use 2017 portraits)
2. Certain rider changes you performed could have been handled simpler/more efficiently (change Ono to Toba and not to Aritatphuvapat using Wilairots pilot key to achieve that) and there are other examples. (I have started this process and I know the challenges you faced here but it can be done cleaner) Also, Enzo Boulom is not in Moto3 anymore. Pagliani took his place.
3. The team strengths in all 3 classes need adjusting in general and also in more detail (such as the Engine-Key HONDA_A/_B/_C - KTM_A/_D John McPhee's British Racing Team needs adjusting (you used the JP Malaysia here) I updated all the team strengths already.
4. Riders strengths and AI.SKILLS have not been adjusted properly at all. Joan Mir, Oettl, Di Giann. etc are way too far behind and this is the case for a lot of riders in all 3 classes. I have adjusted this as well.

Why don't you take a look at my files (I could send it to you) and we discuss? How about a joined effort? We could all benefit from your awesome foundation and my detailed finetuning. Let me know what you think :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@BIKER7202 Respect! This is a valiant effort :ninja:
Apologies for being late to the game. I was planning on skipping VR and dive back in it with the 2017 version of the game but circumstances led me to a steal price of $5 and I could not resist. Juuuust too curious. I have to say I do not hate this game...at all. Without getting into all the flaws which we are all aware of in typical Milestone fashion the potential for great mods is there. With close to 18,000 total downloads of all of our past "Physics+Season+Rider Skills Update Mods" that my collaborator Jan and I have released speaks for itself. This is not about bragging, this is about combining efforts. What I would like to propose, until we see what Milestone unloads on us in June, is the following - let's work on this 2017 Update together. As mentioned your Mod is a great effort, countless hours went into this, as trust me, I know all too well. And your biggest achievement no doubt was to add KTM to MotoGP. Very clever to use the 2015 Forward Yamahas for this...I would have done the same thing!! But, it has plenty of room for expansion.

Allow me to critique the following:

1. Rider/Bike pics are not up to date in all classes (still 2016 pilot icons) or they actually do not match the photo/rider in game. ( I have fixed this already and all riders use 2017 portraits)
2. Certain rider changes you performed could have been handled simpler/more efficiently (change Ono to Toba and not to Aritatphuvapat using Wilairots pilot key to achieve that) and there are other examples. (I have started this process and I know the challenges you faced here but it can be done cleaner) Also, Enzo Boulom is not in Moto3 anymore. Pagliani took his place.
3. The team strengths in all 3 classes need adjusting in general and also in more detail (such as the Engine-Key HONDA_A/_B/_C - KTM_A/_D John McPhee's British Racing Team needs adjusting (you used the JP Malaysia here) I updated all the team strengths already.
4. Riders strengths and AI.SKILLS have not been adjusted properly at all. Joan Mir, Oettl, Di Giann. etc are way too far behind and this is the case for a lot of riders in all 3 classes. I have adjusted this as well.

Why don't you take a look at my files (I could send it to you) and we discuss? How about a joined effort? We could all benefit from your awesome foundation and my detailed finetuning. Let me know what you think :thumbsup:
Yeah, I'd love to check out your files and work on the mod with you and I totally agree that it would benefit everyone. Just PM me so we can talk about what needs fixing and altering :)

Reactions: rkh
Yeah, I'd love to check out your files and work on the mod with you and I totally agree that it would benefit everyone. Just PM me so we can talk about what needs fixing and altering :)
How can we change weather files so that it rains in one circuit? I would like to race argentina with rain q lap times and race..some help?

Sounds good @BIKER7202 Here is a quick example. John McPhee in this case. Correct stats and GB Team Strength updated. This is an earlier version where I did not fix the bike picture itself yet. Sending you files once I get back home in afternoon.

20170430092504_1.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing