I was wrong! if you put this YAMAHA, but does the version 2.9.. if you want

Attachments

• BIKE601.jpg
    BIKE601.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 195
  • BIKE610.jpg
    BIKE610.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 190
Hello i have a question, just installed 2.8 today and ummm, my game is messed up. I mean it opens and stuff but the menus and everything are messed up, they are squares and stuff and the riders have no pictures and everything. Did i not install something correctly? Please tell me and i will gladly try to fix it. Thanks!

Hello i have a question, just installed 2.8 today and ummm, my game is messed up. I mean it opens and stuff but the menus and everything are messed up, they are squares and stuff and the riders have no pictures and everything. Did i not install something correctly? Please tell me and i will gladly try to fix it. Thanks!
It should be GFXPAK.MIX that needs to be repacked, I'm not sure if it's your fault or not because I think the tool sometimes doesn't pack that one correctly. It should work if you try it again, make sure it is set to the bottom option (SBK-X/V) and that the correct folder is selected, if you have any issues feel free to let me know :)

It should be GFXPAK.MIX that needs to be repacked, I'm not sure if it's your fault or not because I think the tool sometimes doesn't pack that one correctly. It should work if you try it again, make sure it is set to the bottom option (SBK-X/V) and that the correct folder is selected, if you have any issues feel free to let me know :)
Hmmm thank you for your reply but it looks like it does not work. Will have to reinstall the whole game and mix the files again just in case. Will update you tomorrow :) Great mod by the way, fantastic work!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 233 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%