• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins 2017 SuperBowl 51 Corvette C7R skinpack 1.1

Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots. Matt Ryan vs. Tom Brady. Fight it out on the racetrack!

1. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE

Ratings:
    +761
    formulaHEINE submitted a new resource:

2017 SuperBowl 51 Corvette C7R skinpack - Atlanta Falcons vs. New England Patriots. Matt Ryan vs. Tom Brady. Fight it out on the racetr! #SB51

Read more about this resource...

2. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +353
    Yes and they don't have right software for that we'll let them use AC apps.

But that was ...sad. Sad act. Sad game. Sad team. Sad moment for whole NFL.
    I hope it will never repeat. And I hope NEP won't won a tittle ever. At least with Brady an Belichick.
    Not that I care too much, teams that I root for are long gone, many not even in play off but...
    Go Falcons.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE

Ratings:
    +761
  4. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +353
    What an insane game huh ? :confused::alien::cautious:

5. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE

Ratings:
    +761
    Yup, insane & impressive 4th quarter by the Patriots. Falcons defense caused too much flags on the 3rd attemps.

6. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +353
    But they didn't kick that damn field goal ..about 4 minutes they had left. Not losing yardage on some stupid flags ans sacks. Damn. I would kick it even in 2nd down. That's not against the rules I believe. :) And with 11 points difference, Brady and co could only watch in pain. God...
    I actually wasn't that disappointed cause in those important moments ...Pats deserved the victory. And Falcons start to suck. =P