2017 Season By RaceKing2016

Misc 2017 Season By RaceKing2016 _

Login or Register an account to download this content
I did everything properly and mod he didn't go, is throwing rides out at the beginning or they generally speaking aren't attaching he is playing, no changes are jumping out, what to do? Poland version games
I apologise for spellings, but is writing with dictionary, I hope that you will help

Please change your game language to English and it should work :thumbsup:. For now this mod is only supported in English :(

Proszę zmienić język gry na angielski i powinno działać :thumbsup:. Na razie ten mod jest obsługiwana tylko w języku angielskim :(

Hi! Very great stuff! However, in Version 1.7, the Ing file is not working (even with the game in english). I looked into it and it is actually the same as the original in the game. Perhaps you put the wrong file in the mod? Also Car number is wrong for Massa and Stroll (Massa gets the 18 and Stroll the 77 (I guess it is because it was the other way in previous versions)), and Magnusen has the number 20 and not 23.
Is it possible to get your mod without the car liveries, but with the right numbers for each drivers? I would like to custom those myself.

Anyway, awesome mod! Thanks a lot! Keep up the great work!

Just to be sure, i put every files in the F1 folder (Game in 1.7.0) but nothing has changed in the game. What am I doing wrong ?

Just re installed the game and just copy the files without any other skin or mods ...

Help will be nice, thanks.

Just to be sure, i put every files in the F1 folder (Game in 1.7.0) but nothing has changed in the game. What am I doing wrong ?

Just re installed the game and just copy the files without any other skin or mods ...

Help will be nice, thanks.
Open the mod files folder and then open the 2016 folder copy everything inside and then open your F1 2016 folder and past it in. Without any other mods installed. That should hopefully work

Please can you help me with few things? What is the meaning of the two main folders? I mean the normal folder and the folder "without driver numbers" what does each do exactly? Can i use this mod even if i am in the beginning of the 3rd season?
Is this complete change and drivers have right faces etc?or is it just a text replaced (the names) and the faces etc are of the previous default drivers?
What are the changes to the skins of the cars in this mod? Because i wanted to use NobbyMilos popular HD liveries / skins from this site but i am not sure if i can use them with your mod. Thanks

Last edited:
RaceKing2016 updated 2017 Season (Realistic 2017 Grid) with a new update entry:

Version 1.9: New Numbers

View attachment 173556
Version 1.9 Changelog:
  • Changed Nico's face to Bottas' Face
  • Added Proper Numbers For: Nico Hulkenberg, Kevin Magnussen and Pascal Wehrlein
  • Added Williams Barcode Livery
20160821171839_1-jpg.149326

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back