Misc 2017 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a 2017 mod, Manor no longer exists. So its correct they are no longer there.

And i just tried this mod. And the Portrait for Carlos Sainz is looking very very funky.

Hi, are you planning an update with the real liveries for this excellent mod?
And one more ting, i have some issues with some names in game like verstappen, his name doesn't appear, and the same for other drivers. Maybe i failed the instalation or something, but i just want to say that because maybe is a problem with the mod, anyway, sorry for my english and i hope that you can understand me.

Thanks

hi man i have a problem with 2017 mod is about ferrari drivers suit it doesnt work. when I pick a ferraris driver the suit is grey. could you help me please? How can I fix it?

This is a great mod but i have noticed a problem here. The cars hardly overtake or dont at all. I dont see much overtakes in the game as it should be expected especially in drs range. The AI in drs range do not overtake. Seeing lewis behind riccardo and in drs range cant overtake is wrong. Please fix this. Its boring to see the same starting line up and nothing changes with that line up @ the end of a race. Thanks

Hey Kris, I'm reporting 3 bugs I found, nothing major. The 1st bug: When racing I started to notice that the Crew Chief doesn't speak to you and I find it unrealistic. The 2nd bug: for Toro Rosso, when you win a race, the racing suits are a rainbow color, and it's not stationary. Instead it moves around and it hurts my eyes. The 3rd bug: Also after you win a race and the driver lifts up his visor, his eyes and face have black slashes across his face. It would be awesome if you got these fixed. Thanks!

HI krisdix thank for your mod¡ Man i have a problem with carlos sainz, when I pick him for a race the game crashes this dont happen with Kyviat so I dont know what is the problem, could you help me please? Another thing please could you fix teams tiers mclaren and red bull are to strong. In quelifying the order is to unrealistic, for instance mercedes and redbull are eliminated in Q2 and teams like haas, maclaren advanced to Q3 please fix this. and thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%