2017 Season By RaceKing2016

Misc 2017 Season By RaceKing2016 _

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yep Manor are broken. Every race since installing this mod, which is otherwise fantastic btw, Manor pull away from the start grid, get 200mtrs down the track, stop in the middle & cause mahussive pile-ups when the lapping cars come through. Same in quali, slower than the slowest Mclaren known to man. It's like they are trying to qualify in 1st gear only.

Hi lovely mod man but i have a problem

All content is there the skins the driver changes etc, however the Manor cars don't work either when I am controlling them or the AI, they show up the controls appear to function but they just don't move and when the AI is in control they also don't move and get DSQ from every session including the race
I tried restarting a new career -no dice, i'm going to try and re-install both the game and the mod but tbh i don't think it's going to help...

solution?

update...reading through the comments it seems i am not the only 1 though i would prefer to leave the Manor in the mod rather than remove them thx.for your work and time ...

RaceKing2016 updated 2017 Season By RaceKing2016 with a new update entry:

Baku GP Update: Added new and improved liveries

View attachment 200924

Hey guys :D

This is the F1 2017 Season! This update adds more accurate liveries and fixes some of the problems with the mod. It also includes the new driver numbers that were added from Spain on wards. :D

New things added in this version:
  • Added a better looking Mercedes livery
  • Added proper steering wheels for every team
  • Added a different livery for Renault
  • Added the new White livery for Haas...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I started the game in the English language, everything is working normally, but the name of the King of Marussia Jordan is still how Pascal Wehrlein put the cars as a pilot indicator and also failed to see the appropriate images of the car for the results of the championship, I think That I'm missing some files from the f1_2016_ui_package folder, and the video for pilot Esteban Ocon is still Nico Hülkenberg
And Jordan King is still Paschal Wehrlein

I started the game in the English language, everything is working normally, but the name of the King of Marussia Jordan is still how Pascal Wehrlein put the cars as a pilot indicator and also failed to see the appropriate images of the car for the results of the championship, I think That I'm missing some files from the f1_2016_ui_package folder, and the video for pilot Esteban Ocon is still Nico Hülkenberg
And Jordan King is still Paschal Wehrlein
It will be fixed :D I uploaded it yesterday but it did not work. Once I upload it it will say the Austrian Grand Prix as the update name ;)

In the carrer mode the skin thumbnails of the cars are not updated colors. In the miniatures of pilot points, can be? Or is it my mistake? Check it out, hugs! :D:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%