Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing elaborate
AMS%202017-03-19%2009-57-18-52_zpst2ddntt3.png

And dear god I wish I could zoom-in in the showroom..
AMS%202017-03-19%2010-24-52-94_zpsnlfmqaik.png

Last edited:
@Chris can you please confirm - is auto blip going to be allowed?
It has never been disallowed in the past as it carries a weight penalty

@Chris can you please confirm - is auto blip going to be allowed?
It has never been disallowed in the past as it carries a weight penalty
I'll do some testing tomorrow. If a weight penalty is in fact given, then yes it'll be allowed, but if there is no weight penalty, then it won't be allowed.

How do we know which assists carry weight penalties and which ones don't?

@Sniper
It would seem that auto blip does add a weight penalty, but again, I'll do some running tomorrow to find out just how much of a difference it makes in laptime. It may give an unfair advantage even with the weight penalty.

@Sniper
It would seem that auto blip does add a weight penalty, but again, I'll do some running tomorrow to find out just how much of a difference it makes in laptime. It may give an unfair advantage even with the weight penalty.
Just did some testing and i am 0.5 slower consistently with auto blip on so its practice time blipping for me

Also, can anyone enlighten me on how to get my driver a yellow helmet, the white one clashes terribly :p as you can see:laugh:
Well, you first need a template: grab the StockV8 templates in the official templates thread, as it includes the helmet. But it has not been updated since SCE and does not include an alpha channel: so grab also the helmet from an original ACR cars (for example …/steamapps/common/Automobilista/GameData/Vehicles/ARC_Camaro/Teams/ARC_Camaro_01Helmet.dds) and rename it. The helmet must have the same name as your car, with "helmet" added at the end (ie. TEAM_DRIVER_112.veh and TEAM_DRIVER_112Helmet.dds).

Well, you first need a template: grab the StockV8 templates in the official templates thread, as it includes the helmet. But it has not been updated since SCE and does not include an alpha channel: so grab also the helmet from an original ACR cars (for example …/steamapps/common/Automobilista/GameData/Vehicles/ARC_Camaro/Teams/ARC_Camaro_01Helmet.dds) and rename it. The helmet must have the same name as your car, with "helmet" added at the end (ie. TEAM_DRIVER_112.veh and TEAM_DRIVER_112Helmet.dds).
Thanks Alex, your a legend :thumbsup:

Hi @Chris, is it ok to sign up as a reserve driver if I'm not sure of my availability on race days? I didn't want to sign up earlier as I may have to miss many rounds, but would it be ok to sign up as a reserve and potentially miss a round even if a slot opened up for me?

Hi @Chris, is it ok to sign up as a reserve driver if I'm not sure of my availability on race days? I didn't want to sign up earlier as I may have to miss many rounds, but would it be ok to sign up as a reserve and potentially miss a round even if a slot opened up for me?
Yes that's fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 122 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years