• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins 2017 Porsche 911 RSR (GTE) Carbon Color Pack 1.1

look at the colors, man

1. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,437
    • Like Like x 3
  2. JusTiCe-8

JusTiCe-8

Ratings:
    +25
    Don't know if the car need a special settings but in showroom, carbon + colour only show colour, the carbon shape is not visible.

Also, 21 MB or so is far too much : skin itself (only the Porsche name on the rearwing + mirrors) is 2048x2048 but the carbon pattern is 256x256 which just made use of such a big resolution for an almost empty texture pointless and memory wasting. That's quite unfortunate.

3. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,437
    Delete the ext_skin files if you want them potato friendly. All the ext_skin files are for is so the rear wing isn't the same color as the car; I should have saved it with a different compression, but didn't think about it at the time.

4. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +84
    Is it a 2K skin?

5. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,437
    HQ 2K

6. Michael Hornbuckle