2017 Japanese Grand Prix Driver of the Day - VOTE NOW

Vettel is a joke, does not compare to Hamilton, Hamilton is the best of all time along with Senna, at the moment there is no pilot the height of Hamilton, so it will always be normal for him to win the championships.
Invert the factors and you will see Hamilton struggling exactly like Vettel does.
It's easy to win when you have the best car that never has mechanical failures during the race.

The only way to see who is the best is to give them the same car.

Had Lewis stayed at McLaren and Alonso had gone to Merc then do
You honestly still think Lewis would be winning races let alone WDC.... If you do then you are a clueless fanboy...
Not sure of the point of that. of course he would not be winning races or Championships in the McLaren. He's a great driver not a miracle worker ;)

Not sure of the point of that. of course he would not be winning races or Championships in the McLaren. He's a great driver not a miracle worker ;)

I was responding to someone saying that Vettel isn't even close to being as good as Lewis....my point Lewis or any if them regards winning races and WDC are only as good as the car will allow them to be...

Had Lewis stayed at McLaren and Alonso had gone to Merc then do
You honestly still think Lewis would be winning races let alone WDC.... If you do then you are a clueless fanboy...
Don't waste your breath mate, he was only joking.
Obviously.
htw8DF1.gif

View attachment 215639
Early start for most European countries so no spoiler image this time - but don't read the article if you don't want to know the result!

Thank you finally for no spoiler images or spoiler comments on the main page, it's really not necessary. I'd been avoiding RD along with anything else that could have spoilt the result for me at the weekends.

I dont get to watch races live so I always end up watching them the following Monday or Tuesday.

Down to driver of the day, for me I think Kimi did extremely well to fight back for Ferrari after Seb not getting a chance and robbing us of a decent fight and end to the championship...
Verstappen did very well keeping Lewis honest throughout the race and, Lewis, well for winning the race.

I dont know why so many people have to get all defensive about certain drivers being better than others like they truly know something the rest of us don't.

The only way you'd be able to compare is put two drivers in the same car with the same crew and them both to have exactly the same luck throughout every single practice, qualifying and race over the season.

Sounds impossible? Cause it is.

At the end of the day people discount Rosberg cause he won the WDC in the best car. Didn't he help develop that very car with Michael before Lewis got there? Or are we saying that designers and mechanics can produce a car that can win grand prix without getting any feedback from a decent driver?

Vettel isn't as good as Lewis? Is that because the Redbull was dominant when Vettel was driving it, or because McLaren were not quite there with the car when Lewis was?

Thank you finally for no spoiler images or spoiler comments on the main page, it's really not necessary. I'd been avoiding RD along with anything else that could have spoilt the result for me at the weekends.

No worries :) Will try and avoid spoiler images in future, I know how annoying it gets catching the result before seeing the race!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back