2017 Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix

Here we go with "It's Vettels fault" AGAIN.
Give it a break......Why don't we all just watch and enjoy or don't watch and shut up.
Once again, who cares who did what, when. The race is over so let's look forward to the next one...or not!

You're joking, right? Or trolling? It has to be one of these 2...

It was just a stupid mistake from Stroll, completely unaware of his surroundings.

excellent my friend! completely agree! too much bad luck is adding, kimi on the track and this final crash. It's all against Ferrari! not to believe what's happening to the scuadra in these final stages. #ForzaFerrari :thumbsup:

Ferrari kicked Ted out of the garage. :roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::notworthy::cry::cry::roflmao::laugh::laugh::sick::laugh: Oh, that was priceless. Hearing the dough-boy whine about it for 90 minutes was priceless too. "We are no longer doing interviews, except with the drivers" lol. Damn...I knew I liked that Arrivabene for a reason. Even more now. Perhaps, Ted, if you stop trashing their drivers at every turn they may let you back in.
?? Ted is a legend.

Well that's the problem, that Stroll doesn't follow the turn, he keeps his wheel almost straight drifting to the outside of the turn, completely unaware that Vettel is on his right.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back