Who will win the Aussie GP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So first race of the new season. I want to see who you guys think WILL win, and who you WANT to win :) I'll give you two votes so you can do this.
We'll see what percentage of you were right after this weekend.

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
As we're missing central thread to discuss the events happening in Aussieland I hijack this one.

So what do you guys think of the qualification?

RBR is obviously still sandbagging:D

but Holy crap that gap is much bigger than i anticpated, hoped RBR would be within 0.5 to 0,7 i think i need to change the predictions for this year. No win for them, Ferrari is right on the money hopefully they can keep up with development. Stroll:cry: and Grosjean :thumbsup: seems solid that Haas. And Ricciardo? that was really an un-characteristic error of him, you never see him do something like that.:O_o:

Well i guess we have to be happy that Ferrari is up there, hopefully they can prevent a Hamilton dominance this year.

I will vote for Vettel, even though i have a feeling he will be 20 secs behind LH by the end of the race :D

Concerning quali, some people might think that this wasn't impressive (1.6 faster than last year) ... but keep in mind that on this track, and most likely on all tracks with only slow corners, you can only gain time on braking, and if they managed to gain 1.6sec only in braking zones then i think we will see much bigger gaps on China for example which has manay high speed corners :)

1.22.19 on this track is extremly fast.

A little over 1.5 seconds faster than last year. I kind of expected this, but was kind of hoping I was wrong, I guess because there aren't many high speed turns on this track. It seems that mechanical grip is similar in low speed corners to last year. I expect a lot of aero and suspension development throughout the season, some cars didn't even improve by a second over last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 130 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.7%
  • €1501-3000