2017 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Honestly I don't think the cars have looked good since 1997 personally... at least up until recently the racing has been decent (well up to say 2009 ish).

I didn't think the current cars looked too bad but then I saw a video yesterday of the Ferrari 641...and then you realise just how achingly pretty those F1 cars were. Same for the '91 McLaren :inlove:

So, I guess we need to add a poll about most unique car in last two decades.
Scratch that original poll, it was boring anyway. :)
Btw @ ears you would lose in that quiz, I'm pretty sure cuz there was some distinguish cars in these last 20 years or so.
250px-Montoya_2004_Canada.jpg

How about this one ?
Paint it in any colour you like, you know... :D

What has happened with Toro Rosso ? Theyve gone from being a pretty decent midfield team in the first half of the season to being an absolute shambles . So have Renault pulled the plug on Toro Rosso's engine , or is it the current driver paring that just can't cut the mustard ? Because if they had performed as bad all season has they have in the last handful of races they'd have been lucky to beat Sauber in the championship nevermind hoping to finish 6th .

Well, I'd say this years car was probably the most gorgeous race car (if not finishing-place determined from the factory floor) I have ever seen, in any series, since the year I started watching racing, 1979. Easy.

What, even with the little spoiler on top of the shark fins? They look like wind up cars!

What, even with the little spoiler on top of the shark fins? They look like wind up cars!
I was speaking more about the overall package than just the looks. But I agree, they are sort of cute, and toy like (and break often). We all have bias re: looks...and I think next year's IndyCar will be the best "looking" car I have seen since 1979. But when you take the whole package of F1 2017 into account, blasting away records at every track, and the sheer cost to build, the technology, coupled with the drivers' reactions (and my reaction after I drove it in Assetto. WoW), then it's hard to compete with that car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back