2017 Ferrari SF70H Coming to Assetto Corsa

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Ferrari SF70H.jpg

Following the recent poll to choose the final car in the upcoming 'Ferrari 70th Anniversary' DLC, Kunos have confirmed the new machine will be.... the 2017 Formula One car!

With the votes in and counted, the results checked and double checked, the final car from the upcoming Ferrari DLC has been confirmed as the machine raced by Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen in the 2017 Formula One World Championship.

With one of Ferraris most successful Formula One cars in recent years, the SF70H has proven to be the most desirable car in a list of fantastic vehicles selected by Kunos Simulazioni, and as such will be added to the DLC line up due to release later this year for Assetto Corsa.

Could it be that we might have the 2017 WDC winning machine in AC before the end of the year, or will the works Ferrari squad find a way to throw away this years title challenge?

The Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC will contain:
  • 1962 250 GTO
  • 1967 330 P4
  • 1967 312/67
  • 1984 288 GTO
  • 2004 F2004
  • 2017 812 Superfast
  • Ferrari SF70H
The vote setup by Kunos pulled in over 30,000 responses before close of play yesterday, and not unsurprisingly the 2017 SF70H F1 car pulled in a substantial amount of votes more than second placed finisher, the 1970 512M. With 15.39% for the 2017 car in comparison to 11.41% for the 512M, it was always going to come down to the two "key" vehicles as voted for by the community.

You can see the full vote results below:
Ferrari Poll Assetto Corsa.png

Assetto Corsa is a racing simulation from Kunos Simulazioni available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Assetto Corsa and online racing = Love! Check out our brilliant Assetto Corsa League and Club racing forum for great racing events suitable for all skills and experiences. We host regular events using popular content and guarantee a great time for all. Additionally we have a very active sub forum for the game where players can catch up on the latest news and engage with fellow community members here at RD. You can download mods from our modding archive, discuss W.I.P projects in our Modding Discussion Forum and try out a selection of car setups for a wide range of vehicles. Come on, get yourself involved in the action today!

Happy to see an official 2017 Formula One car coming to AC? Looking forward to the Ferrari pack? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
They don't accept flowing circumstances. So the attitude: "swallow and go on with your life" seems very destructive sometimes. Raise your head and voice ...

Get a grip. We're talking about a car in a friggin game! Not changing the world. Remember where you're at. This is a racing forum. Your SJW delusions are ineffective in here. As you get older you learn how to pick your battles so you don't waste your time. And also have the wisdom to understand the things you cannot change.

Go to the AC forums and voice your opinions on the subject matter. Let us know how that goes. It's amazing this topic is still going on with the same end results. Talk about beating a dead horse...wow!

What does he said ?
I mean... the guy could talk, like a lot, but I'm really interested about his opinion on this matter.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
If you're going through hell, keep going.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Pick one. Imo, every single one can be used by those who complain about poll results. :)

None of them...
It´s the one about statistics and that he only trust those, he faked himself...:roflmao:

• ronniej

We are getting the SF70H for Ferrari's 70th anniversary. We are getting one of the most advanced and fastest piece of racing machinery ever built.

I understand how somebody could have wanted an other car. As a Ferrari fan, I wanted them ALL. As a car enthusiast I want all cars. There are NO bad cars.

Every car is there to be tamed, regardless of engine, gearbox, aero.
Agreed.....For me, Kunos has replaced the need for all other existing racing games other than RF2 once in awhile. AC#1

What about a race against other F1 2017 Ferrari's? And just the drivers makes the difference ;)
Or you want to have a F1 with a Honda engine? :roflmao:
Exactly, I don't get that nothing to race against talk. Do You really think that anyone would choose different model when most of the time, in real life motorsport, one car had clear advantage over others.
It sounds great to have full series reproduced but if there is no BOP they would have to compromise reality in favor of gameplay.
Single car series or well BOPed ones are the way to great racing in sims.

Exactly, I don't get that nothing to race against talk. Do You really think that anyone would choose different model when most of the time, in real life motorsport, one car had clear advantage over others.
It sounds great to have full series reproduced but if there is no BOP they would have to compromise reality in favor of gameplay.
^^ :thumbsup:

The 512M really needs to become a thing. I hope Kunos see the poll results and decide to bring it out in future.

Having an officially done 512M, with the officially done 917K, its just what i think AC is made for. The sounds would be biblical having a few of those fight around Daytona or Le Mans!

We could have our Fingers crossed for the Ford entry :D

Some people would choose the inferior car to get the satisfaction of finishing ahead of someone in the superior car.

Some people race to win. Others race for the challenge. Sometimes the two come together.

Mmmh.. in the back are some Lola T 70, a coupe and spyder, the red car left inside seems to be also an T70. But which track? Perhaps...
Watkins Glen 1970
Nr 1, Siffert
Nr.2 Rodruigez
31 Elford
32 Attwood
35 van Lennep
91 Ickx
92 Andretti
50 Bonnier

startdrivers

But what is going on in front? Car Nr. 1 and Car Nr. 92 seem to have caused a collision! Immedeate action of the stewards.. an investigation is needed...:thumbsdown: drivers are complaining and whining live on air....:rolleyes:

No, that was only a nightmare, I must stop watching F1. :roflmao:

Last edited:
We have tons of F1 cars for assetto corsa... But we have very few "normal" street cars. Why do people keep trying to put more open wheel cars in the game.

I wanted to see a 550, 360, or 355. Something enjoyable instead of as fast as humanly possible.

Why don't we have kunos include a flying saucer while we're at it.

Last edited:
We have tons of F1 cars for assetto corsa... But we have very few "normal" street cars. Why do people keep trying to put more open wheel cars in the game.

I wanted to see a 550, 360, or 355. Something enjoyable instead of as fast as humanly possible.

Why don't we have kunos include a flying saucer while we're at it.
Why its so hard to accept people have different opinions?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%