Login or Register an account to download this content

Attachments

• F1_2015 2017-05-14 06-40-55-42.jpg
    F1_2015 2017-05-14 06-40-55-42.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 233
  • F1_2015 2017-05-14 09-04-08-06.jpg
    F1_2015 2017-05-14 09-04-08-06.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 255
i already tried transferring the head of drivers and created a livery with all the sponsors but since they are sharing one livery i cant put a name on the livery.

jburon72 updated 2017 Drivers Line up with Real grid pics with a new update entry:

F1 2017 Mod for F1 2015

Hey everyone. I just made and update and renamed this as F1 2017 mod for f1 2015 since i already completed all of the cars for this season.
updates are:
-new season select screen
-new press start screen
-new images on the main menu screen
-updates on the car monitor screen
View attachment 196357
View attachment 196358
View attachment 196359

If you have question or found any problems regarding with my mods just click the support tab on top below the title or wants to check...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The mod looks awesome , the cars are super realistic , the real feal of f1 is there.
One bug : AMG Mercedes (especially Hamilton) is super bad , he always finishes under 7th position , while the guys from Honda , Alonso and Vandoorne are always in top6. Can you fix this sir?

Thank you for a very positive feedback. :)
That's strange i only change the visual like the liveries and textures but not the performances but thanks for informing me i really appreciate it. Any input from you guys are important for my improvement as a modder as well. i'll look into it still.:thumbsup:

Great to hear :thumbsup:. I didnt like the pink color at first but as i work with the livery the love for the color grew inside me. One of the best this season. Im working now on the helmet for each driver and will release it in a pack.
Enjoy

Great work man. There are some things that are not perfect, but is good. I have 2 question for you.
1- Is possible remove the mirror effect of some livery? I know is a problem, but i found some mods without this problem.
2- Can you tell me whats settings i have to change for have italian language. I can try to found it, but if you have a list of this setting i can edit the language file and add it to the mod. Send me a private message if you need my help for italian language.

Said this, thanks for all the support. Keep working :)

thanks for liking my work.
for the 1st questions it depends on the car texture, for example ferrari has a good texture mapping for sponsors so its not mirrored, but for the likes of redbull or toro rosso which has the bull automatically mirrored so if we replace it it will also be mirrored.
for williams we have to place the martini on the paint file instead on the decal file (sponsor) because that part is not available on the decal textures.

for the language file i only have it in english and spanish. if you want to edit it you can find it on f1 2015/localisation folder. you need EGO ERP Archiver and you can check this video
its for f1 2016 but you can use it as guide

Hope it helps. just message me if you still have questions :D

thanks for liking my work.
for the 1st questions it depends on the car texture, for example ferrari has a good texture mapping for sponsors so its not mirrored, but for the likes of redbull or toro rosso which has the bull automatically mirrored so if we replace it it will also be mirrored.
for williams we have to place the martini on the paint file instead on the decal file (sponsor) because that part is not available on the decal textures.

for the language file i only have it in english and spanish. if you want to edit it you can find it on f1 2015/localisation folder. you need EGO ERP Archiver and you can check this video
its for f1 2016 but you can use it as guide

Hope it helps. just message me if you still have question of values to change?
Oh, now i've understand. I think that a lot of modders use only the car models without the mirror effect for fix it. And this is the reason why there are some cars with same chassis

Because if i have to search every value it's need a month. If you create a text file with all the values to change i think also a lot of people can help you. I don't if i'm clear. I change some language file for personal use and i know how many values there are to change, for this reason i ask you this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back