• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Helmets 2017 Career Helmet Template 1.2

2017 Career mode helmet

1. Kris

Kris
    #16 | F1 Youtuber Premium

Ratings:
    +283
    Kris submitted a new resource:

2017 Career Helmet Template - 2017 Career mode helmet

Read more about this resource...

2. Kris

Kris

Ratings:
    +283
  3. Tino Ahola

Tino Ahola

Ratings:
    +201
    I might add that if you reskin any of the community helmets, you dont need to do the colour matching because they are in fixed colour. Anyway a great template and great video.
    Also I have a small request. Could you do another 3d template with the wing attached? Anyways, top job! :thumbsup:

4. Kris

Kris

Ratings:
    +283
  5. S0repr0mt1

S0repr0mt1

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey,
    first your mod is really great !
    But can you help me ? I want to do the Texture out of the game on my desktop.
    so i startet the Ego Erp programm > then i go to incar and search the Helmet i want >
    then i search the mipmap and put it on the Desktop too > But when i awant to do the Helmet on the dektop they say:
    Could not export texture!
    There is a mismatch with the mipmaps file.
    It is either incorrectly modded, or in the wrong folder.
    what can i do?

6. Kris

Kris

Ratings:
    +283
    You just need to import texture in ERP, nobody can export any textures at this time :)

7. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +380
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/helmets-3d-templates.14867/

• Like Like x 1
  8. therealjeagles

therealjeagles

Ratings:
    +5
    Great work, thanks for this! I'm currently using Photoshop CC (trial version) but I can't save it as a DDS file, the plug-in doesn't work - is there a way around this?

9. Tino Ahola

Tino Ahola

Ratings:
    +201
  10. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +380
    You have to use Arai, all the models are the same

• Like Like x 1
  11. leoramfo

leoramfo

Ratings:
    +114
    thanks a lot.:cool:

12. gough98

gough98

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi thanks for the template and the helmet works well in career mode but whenever i try to do anything in classic cars it makes the game crash. Anyone else had this problem?

13. therealjeagles

therealjeagles

Ratings:
    +5
    So here's my problem with it. Templates work, everything fine - designed it on a free trial version of Photoshop CC, can view it in 3D too.

Nvidia don't have a plug-in for CC, so I saved it as a PSD, then used a converter to switch it to a DDS (DXT1 1-bit alpha) file. Downloaded and unzipped the ERP Archiver 5.1. Go to open the C drive in order to get to the F1 files, try to load the 'incardriver.erp' file on the Archiver, get an error message saying : "This program could not open this file! One or more errors occured."

Any ideas as to what the problem may be? Because this is a stock game file, not something I've tinkered with or modified?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  14. vladimirjeger

vladimirjeger

Ratings:
    +42
    I can't get 3D model to work. I use Photoshop CC 2015. Do I need any plugins?

15. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Can you make a 3D template for the career helmet with the true helmet shape from the game F1 2017, because the one you use is from an old game and when i try to put on my own helmet texture on your arai shape (made from f1 2015/2016 i think) it's quiet good in PS but in game all is wrong on the helmet wing and i can't correct it easily.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Marco17_ok

Marco17_ok
    Premium

Ratings:
    +380
    No way to do a 3d template of the 2017 helmet

17. Moustagua

Moustagua

Ratings:
    +21
    Bad news......So I will do my best to correct the fittings on the wing

18. Franske

Franske

Ratings:
    +324
    To bad, the helmet wing career helmets are totally different as in F1 2016 and older. Maybe someone can figure out how to make it in 2D, if 3D is not possible. :cool:
    I and I think many others would appreciate that very much.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cu547

Cu547

Ratings:
    +3
    How do you get the 3D model to work? I'm using PS CS6 and when I open the 3D Helmet S.psd it asks me to rasterize the 3D layers with no other option other than cancel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. vladimirjeger

vladimirjeger

Ratings:
    +42
    Same for me. I would like to know that as well. I downloaded number of 3D plugins for PS and it still does the same