2017 Brazilian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - VOTE NOW

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Brazilian Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Vote now for the RaceDepartment Driver of the Day from the 2017 Brazilian Grand Prix.

Plenty of stand out performances from the race this afternoon in Brazil, from the superb victory drive of Vettel up front, comeback king Hamilton in fourth or the final outing of home hero Felipe Massa just outside the top three teams, many drivers today are deserving of the RaceDepartment community vote, but who will get it?

Voting is open for the RaceDepartment Brazilian Grand Prix Driver of the Day award!

Race was made interesting watching guys from the back come through making overtaking moves... Lewis , Riccardo, Massa....Made me want to do some sim racing..

I voted for Hamilton. Starting from the pits and having to overtake a lot of cars and still the fastest car during the race, almost scoring a podium (Verstappen had fastest lap, but on almost fresh super softs near the end of the race on low fuel). Is Hamiton not driving the same car as Bottas?:rolleyes:

I voted for Hamilton. Starting from the pits and having to overtake a lot of cars and still the fastest car during the race, almost scoring a podium (Verstappen had fastest lap, but on almost fresh super softs near the end of the race on low fuel). Is Hamiton not driving the same car as Bottas?:rolleyes:
Hamilton hqd just new engine parts:rolleyes:

Voted Massa. Why? Because it's Massa, at home, for the final time.

That bloke is quality. Shown time and again that he is a top, top person and one who always has respect of his fellow racers. Praying for a podium before he calls time on his GP career.

Agreed, voted for Massa as well. A fighting drive to the last lap and a great way to sign off for his last home race. Hoping for a good result in Abu Dhabi as well. He usually goes well there.

Yes Lewis drove a good race but he had fresh everything so could crank the engine up as well as a massive car advantage. Couldn't quite make the tyres last to the end to fight Kimi but otherwise a great recovery drive from him.

Did I get lost ? Is the title of this thread "nicest driver on the grid" or was it "driver of the day". :cautious: Like him or (like me:geek:) not - it's Lewis this time. No doubt.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::O_o:
Funny:roflmao:...when Vettel or Max come through from the back they normal get driver of the day....When Hamilton drives a perfect race from pole and commands the race he doesnt..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.....take off your Red sunglasses:cool:

Did I get lost ? Is the title of this thread "nicest driver on the grid" or was it "driver of the day". :cautious: Like him or (like me:geek:) not - it's Lewis this time. No doubt.

For me Massa was the drive of the race. Lewis has a car advantage that Massa doesn't. The Williams shouldn't have finished where it did, that's why I voted for him this time round. He had serious pressure at the end as both Alonso and Perez were both using DRS to stay with him but he still held on for that result. A great piece of driving in my view and thoroughly deserved.

I'll vote for Lewis some other time :thumbsup:

I'm not disagreeing with you just outlining my reasons why I voted that way :)

Hamilton is a legend. Starting from the pits and finishing five seconds behind Vettel and only three seconds behind Bothas who was on pole is a legendary achievement. Hamilton surpassed Senna.

If there were only two drivers on the race; Hamilton and a non finisher many would still have voted for the non finishing driver. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back