• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

2017 AMG C63 DTM CAR SETUP FOR NURBURGRING

Discussion in 'R3E Setups' started by omega_amg89, Aug 21, 2017.

1. omega_amg89

omega_amg89

Ratings:
    +0
    Im using a logitech g29, manual, all assist off, no hud,no driving line, I now the track well i believe from years of racing games but im in the 5th div 28th? im 1:27 i wanna be 1:20 i think i need a setup anybody help.......i know im good driver i'm pushing the car hard but i just can't shave of anymore time ...i like just racing lol iv tried setuping my own up but to no avail so if anybody has set ups i can use much appreciate it ...
    ///AMG DTM C63 2017 NURBURGRING SPRINT CURRENT TIME IS 1:27 .NO SETUP APPLIED !
    NO ASSIST HARDEST MODE, NO DRIVING LINE , NO HUD MANUAL TRANNY LOGITECH G29 WHEEL WITH PEDALS .NO TRC,ABS,ESP

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    R3E & AMS Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,383
    I can tell you right now that no setup on Earth is going to make you 7 seconds faster. Setups are about shaving splits of a second off of your time, perhaps 1 second absolute maximum. Everything else is driver skill and technique, both of which require study and practice, practice, practice. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. omega_amg89

omega_amg89

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah just want a setup so i feel thats not holding me back at al,l im a keep practicing i'm laid off right now and it would be a dream come true to go germany and learn from amg drivers! i want to win this !

4. Ross Garland

Ross Garland

Ratings:
    +2,383
    Well, you could try the 2015 setup available here. The 2015/2016 DTM cars are the same. But to be honest, the default setup on the DTM's is pretty good anyway. Maybe lower the downforce a bit.

5. omega_amg89

omega_amg89

Ratings:
    +0
    well i put it on amaeture...and i did little better il try the down force

6. omega_amg89

omega_amg89

Ratings:
    +0
    im 170th on the list.....fml lol

7. Ross Garland

Ross Garland

Ratings:
    +2,383
    Probably higher than I'd be. ;)

8. omega_amg89

omega_amg89

Ratings:
    +0
    i wanna win this so badly!!! i try ever day, i will win, i have to !, i was born to drive bavarian monsters !

• Haha Haha x 2