2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - VOTE NOW

I voted Bottas for the sake of it, he won.
What a boring final race and what have we got to look forward to next season?.
The Halo and just 3 engines allowance...what a shame, F1 used to be an exciting sport to watch, now it is just a travelling circus and I will not be watching it next season.

What did he do?
He dove right onto start/finish straight, like he was on top three. Just an opposite as Vettel did, he was third and drove right into pits. Imagine Bottas and Hamilton face :roflmao:"what, isn't the Vettel third? oh yes, it must be another melodramatic Massa's goodbye".
Let's just hope it's (another) last one. :alien:

He dove right onto start/finish straight, like he was on top three. Just an opposite as Vettel did, he was third and drove right into pits. Imagine Bottas and Hamilton face :roflmao:"what, isn't the Vettel third? oh yes, it must be another melodramatic Massa's goodbye".
Let's just hope it's (another) last one. :alien:
I'd imagine that was all decided pre race provided Massa's car finished, hence why Vettel went into pits...

I'd imagine that was all decided pre race provided Massa's car finished, hence why Vettel went into pits...
I admit... I don't get it. Is it a .... joke ? Vettel, although third, let his spot(light) for Massa so he can say goodbye ...once more ?? :alien:
We had many great drivers that retired recently and didn't make such a big fuss about it, like Button (world champ!) or Webber... Rosb... ok, forget about him and his "farewell" that was really really something :inlove::thumbsup:...different but Massa, boy... Brasil last year, Brasil this year, Yas Marina now,... I bet he will make another farewell in these upcoming tests at this same track. :notworthy:
I find Massa a nice guy but I really don't get this... I'm not that type you know... like "I have to be in center of attention - cuz I'm a great F1 driver, legend, and almost (thanks to that pri*k Glock) a champion". Didn't knew he was like it too but it turns up he is. Or he simply don't want to go. And others keep make him do it.
Just go man, go already.

Last edited:
I couldn't be bothered watching.
F1 is boring enough but Abu Dhabi compounds the felony.
That aside, the final round of the V8 Supercars was highly entertaining and produced an unexpected championship victory.
Have to vote for Bottas based on his results, pole and a race win.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
The marshals did steer the car too early. They couldnt get it around the corner because the rear tyre was in the way. Have they solved that problem?
Oh I forgot that other bit of awesome action - that was Sainz's car that they couldn't quite get past the barriers, LOL.
But yeah, the mid-pack and backmarkers fighting was by far the best bit of a fairly boring session...

I admit... I don't get it. Is it a .... joke ? Vettel, although third, let his spot(ligh) for Massa so he can say goodbye ...once more ?? :alien:
We had many great drivers that retired recently and didn't make such a big fuss about it, like Button (world champ!) or Webber... Rosb... ok, forget about him and his "farewell" that was really really something :inlove::thumbsup:...different but Massa, boy... Brasil last year, Brasil this year, Yas Marina now,... I bet he will make another farewell in these upcoming tests at this same track. :notworthy:
I find Massa a nice guy but I really don't get this... I'm not that type you know... like "I have to be in center of attention - cuz I'm a great F1 driver, legend, and almost (thanks to that pri*k Glock) a champion". Didn't knew he was like it too but it turns up he is. Or he simply don't want to go. And others keep make him do it.
Gust go man, go already.

Its because F1 takes itself far far too seriously.

And my vote goes to Fernando Alonso.

'I did some donuts practice for next year'.

Nice one Fernando. Looking forward to the real thing, you get my driver of the day vote for being the most entertaining.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back