Misc 2017 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, the rival chose is still not fixed apparently...

So at the first rival choosing, i think its at Austria, it went well, i choose Kimi and i beat him..but when i have to choose the second rival, it always asked me to choose again again again again and again, and now i'm stuck at Monza

Any solutions to this?

So at the first rival choosing, i think its at Austria, it went well, i choose Kimi and i beat him..but when i have to choose the second rival, it always asked me to choose again again again again and again, and now i'm stuck at Monza

Any solutions to this?

Same here and i can't continue my career. We need an urgent fix to this.

Any solutions to this?

Just figured out.
In main menu just press up and select flag. So you're in session.

I have 2 questions to ask you:
1. Great mod, but when I play the game it can't load the tracks and the game closes automatically. Can you solve this problem for me?
2. I see your videos on YouTube. How can you replay the races with the AI's cameras?

max verstappen will race only with max displayed in the career hope it will be fixed ... otherwise a great mod am very excited

has anyone an ide how to get or is there a mod a speed indicator in the cockpit view?

sorry for my bad englich I use google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back