Misc 2017 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I already downloaded this amazing mod for f1 2014.
Now I have a few things I want to aks: first off all how can I update this mod if there is one and second of all the cars mercedes and ferrari are a little messed up for me. The steeringwheel comes through the car:
Ferrari: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=661287124
Mercedes: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=661287418
See the links for what I mean with these cars.
Greets DrumboyB

The chassis bug is fixed on version 2.0

Bug with tyres. If you dont start canada gp with ultrasoft you are not able to fill tyre rules.
in the pit when they put option tyres it chances back to prime tyre

Is there any way to change Vandoorne back to Alonso? Also Force India & Manor are too strong. Or How can I fix these things? Great mod anyway! ;)

Hello! You tell in your explanation to download file seasonmod but file you have linked to download is Bahrain Pack.rar, is it the same file? I installed mod and in career mod there are 3 options of career, which has the 21 tracks? Thank you!

Is there a way of making qualifying more challenging? I can get a pole position in most cars without a pushing lap (meaning on standard fuel and conservative braking etc.) I use expert AI and I can trounce them in quali but for race they are fine.
Thanks.

i have to select rival twice in career mode , i cannot continue because i`ve already selected one and the challenge hasn`t finished yet . hope you can fix this , thanks

Hey Kris, I got a very strange bug that happens only in the Ferrari, any way to fix this?
http://i.imgur.com/EZPkjD5.jpg
EZPkjD5.jpg
(Notice the very weird positioning of the steering wheel)

Hey Kris, I wanted to congratulate you on your great job making this mod. But I found an issue that is keeping me from continuing my career. I started with Ferrari and I don't remember after which track, but early on the season the game asked me to choose a rival. I was a little confused becuse I know you choose your rival usually at half the season or so. Anyways I chose Hamilton as my rival, and I kept progressing. After Hungary, the game is asking me again to choose a rival and now no matter who I choose, it goes back to the rival selection screen when I press the "A" button or the one you use to continue. So now I'm stuck. Is there anything I can do to fix this? or is there any files I need to download?

To help out, I will say that I installed the mod following your instructions from your youtube video. And I did install the team liveries updated, the ones you linked on the overview screen. And I did all of this over a F1 2014 clean installation. (I uninstalled the game, deleted the folder, then reinstalled and then I decompressed the rar files into each folder like it says on the video. 1st the tracks, then the main mod and I left the updated liveries for last)

Please help me out as I would very much like to continue my carrier enjoying this amazing mod. Thanks in advance.

Hey Kris, I wanted to congratulate you on your great job making this mod. But I found an issue that is keeping me from continuing my career. I started with Ferrari and I don't remember after which track, but early on the season the game asked me to choose a rival. I was a little confused becuse I know you choose your rival usually at half the season or so. Anyways I chose Hamilton as my rival, and I kept progressing. After Hungary, the game is asking me again to choose a rival and now no matter who I choose, it goes back to the rival selection screen when I press the "A" button or the one you use to continue. So now I'm stuck. Is there anything I can do to fix this? or is there any files I need to download?

To help out, I will say that I installed the mod following your instructions from your youtube video. And I did install the team liveries updated, the ones you linked on the overview screen. And I did all of this over a F1 2014 clean installation. (I uninstalled the game, deleted the folder, then reinstalled and then I decompressed the rar files into each folder like it says on the video. 1st the tracks, then the main mod and I left the updated liveries for last)

Please help me out as I would very much like to continue my carrier enjoying this amazing mod. Thanks in advance.
I have the same BUG, please fix thix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back