1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc 2016 Season Mod 3.0 Canada Update

2016 Season Mod

1. Kris

Kris
    #16 | F1 Youtuber Premium Member

Kris submitted a new resource:

2016 Season Mod - 2016 Season Mod

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ah Great, Thanks again!!!!!

3. It's back!! :D

4. Hey I have a question. I installed the mod the way you told me to and now my drivers are mest up. The steeringweel is stikking through the car how can i fix this?

5. Never mind I fixed it. I forgot to copy a sertain file :D

6. Hi mate , I downloaded your mod the last time it was available, so i was curious if this one is in any way updated from the last one.Should I download it and overwrite the old one ?

7. I think its the same................Appie

8. I think in your mod Force India is too strong!

9. which file was it? having the same problem xd

10. Hi! Thanks....
    How to change the gloves? In suits is correct, but when I switch to the view into the cockpit, the logos of the gloves are wrong. This only happens with the drivers who switched teams in relation to 2014. Grateful

11. hi...i still have suit bug...how can i solve the bug? thanks

12. In the vid he skipped 2 files if u add these files to IT IT is fixed

13. Which one? Sorry, i'm bad at english, especially listening to uk. And captions also never work for me.

14. I really like your mod, congratulations but I want to tell you a problem I have, once I beat my opponent and Scuderia offers me a contract can no longer continue the game, stays locked on that screen and does not allow me to continue the next carrera.-From already very grateful and sorry for my bad English

15. Hi,
    Great Mod btw
    Just a few issues: The names are the 2014 ones: Rio Haryanto is Adrian Sutil,Palmer is Maldonado and the team names are also still the old ones - Haas is named Caterham
    Also, the McLaren in Tier 4 whereas the Manor is Tier 3
    Do you know what I did wrong and how to fix this,

Thanks

16. Kris

Kris
    #16 | F1 Youtuber Premium Member

Kris updated 2016 Season Mod with a new update entry:

Season Mod Bahrain Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Wow that's fast, 1.5 day's after the race. Great work Kris.............................Thanks.

18. Does the 2.0 version fix the career bug? Just like the ak54 said, and i'm facing that bug also.

19. http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2016-season-mod.9647/updates
    You have to install this updata.