2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats kind of not true they do have a brake wheel locking warning system which is technicaly an aid as do the shifting lights is another aid, sequencial gear box are another aid so :p
:p True but wheel locking lights and shiftlights are informational only. Neither of them interfere with the driver's inputs like ABS and TC. There's a big difference :p

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, they basically use a differential from the 1950's but with a lot of power.

ST6-Transaxle.png

Not really what i call a 1950 differential :roflmao: thats the gearbox and the differential place at the back of the car ;)

It's a spool differential which locks left and right rear tyres together. The old generation car had a live rear axle where the rear tyres are connected by a solid shaft. But it meant you couldn't have independent rear suspension.They wanted to have independent rear suspension for the new gen cars but also wanted to keep some of what makes V8 Supercars special and different, and so they didn't put any sort of adjustable or limited slip differential in it.

It's a spool differential which locks left and right rear tyres together. The old generation car had a live rear axle where the rear tyres are connected by a solid shaft. But it meant you couldn't have independent rear suspension.They wanted to have independent rear suspension for the new gen cars but also wanted to keep some of what makes V8 Supercars special and different, and so they didn't put any sort of adjustable or limited slip differential in it.
That's what I said but I'm not Finnish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back