2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Name: Andrew Harper
  • Round Number: 4 Bathurst
  • Reason: I'm away in the UK and due to travel timings I'm unable to make it back in time. Sorry. My pace is terrible round here anyway, I'm about 15 seconds off the slowest pace at 105% difficulty which is very frustrating! :( Can't get this car to steer round here at all.
Hope everyone has a great final event :thumbsup:

Will there be enough pit spaces for when we do out pit-stops now there's a slightly larger grid? Nothing more annoying than having to queue up for fuel and tyres and that was with a smaller grid!:whistling:

Really hope this works out well for everyone, good luck all.:thumbsup:

so here we go , one last time ..... Good luck everybody , Good luck team mate @Adrian Brezeanu ....i will miss the V8's !! .... unfortunately they are going back to those terrible FWD's next season which i just cant stand , "those damn grocery getters" as one of my friends would say :p ....so lets have a good time while we still can !!!

Btw if we have the rare case of two (or three) drivers ending at a shared first place in the overall standings, we'll be following real life FIA regulations to decide the winner.
  • The holder of the greatest number of first places.
  • If the number of first places is the same, the holder of the greatest number of second places.
  • etc etc

Hmmmm.....im not sure if thats a good idea ....

I have to agree with Niranjan. Maybe just give people a 12 month ban from signing up to official leagues as opposed to completely lifting their premium. So many people approach it more casually and cause the drop off issues in leagues. Granted they should be responsible enough to just not sign up to the series if they know they will approach it casually and not be too bothered about missing events but they are still all valuable members of the club racing scene.

So maybe it'd be a better judgement call to have measures to stop these people from signing up to leagues for a set period of time but continue to allow them to populate the club races as their lesser commitments there really don't hurt anyone. @Bram @Chris Stacey Just my two cents on the issue.

The final countdown...... . :)
The start---->
2.jpg
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Apologies to @Gareth Messham and anyone else who was caught up with my difficulties late in the race. I got dropped to the desktop because Windows 10 thought it was a good time to tell me there were updates that needed doing, and then after I got back into the game (thankfully it happened on a straight) I went to turn into the corner and my wheel rotation was messed up. I was fumbling and think I ended up tagging @Matt Bailey (sorry!) and just everything was a disaster.

Congratulations to the podium, and to everyone who raced this series, it was a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back