2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many cars were on server 2? I am not sure how civilized the people there were, but I'd tell you to watch Server 1 first before you say any more:p

"Feature"? What... feature?

How many cars were on server 2? I am not sure how civilized the people there were, but I'd tell you to watch Server 1 first before you say any more:p

"Feature"? What... feature?

27 drivers on Server 2 :) Of course things happened on S2 as well, but things happens in both races, it wasn't worse in Race 2.

The reverse grid, is a feature, but that is Reverse the whole grid, or not reverse the grid. Not Reverse grid, unless *specify criteria* ;)

I think I got it... reversing the whole grid in an instant is the "feature". How hard is it to exclude drivers from being reversed? I guess you also want to say that this isn't impossible without turning reverse grid off and doing it manually.

Excuse my rudeness but I what I am reading between the lines is "manually reversing the grid minus the retirees is taking time, annoying and people are too lazy to do it."

xD

I think I got it... reversing the whole grid in an instant is the "feature". How hard is it to exclude drivers from being reversed? I guess you also want to say that this isn't impossible without turning reverse grid off and doing it manually.

Excuse my rudeness but I what I am reading between the lines is "manually reversing the grid minus the retirees is taking time, annoying and people are too lazy to do it."

xD

The game have that reversed grid built in, it can be set up automatically like it is now.

What you are trying to get out of my post, is wrong.
It does take time, and it takes people to do it. You would have to do it manually, you would have to do it one by one, and you would have to do it on two servers, you would also need to restart the weekend, jump through all sessions, have no drivers driving, and have enough warm-up time to do it on both servers before the racing starts. You would also need to have full view of the results to see who retired and not, and then place them at the back.

It is more work, and I would guess the ones complaining the most, would be drivers who think it takes too long time.

Just wanna say there's a league that reverses the Top 15-20(random pick) and the Top 6-10 every two weeks. No complaints about time to do the reversing there;)

Okay, not that I remember V8 Supercars with reverse grids either. There were just two qualification sessions for sprint races anway, less hassle.

Of course there are, we had it in a Norwegian league I drove as well, although, only one server. Not saying it is impossible, but priorities. And, now this is a Season 9 - topic, and something that was known when signing up. Case Closed.

V8 Stock Cars is a different series as well.

Fear the drivers ho jump in to this and think the car is going to brake like a gt3 car. The brakes on the v8 car is not good and, wow Its going to be messy first round. Bump cars get ready! :)

Fear the drivers ho jump in to this and think the car is going to brake like a gt3 car. The brakes on the v8 car is not good and, wow Its going to be messy first round. Bump cars get ready! :)
I would word it differently but your point is correct :)

Imo the brakes are good, but the tyres are "small" so you have to be very gentle with the brake. In a GT3 car you can just floor the brake pedal for a long time as there's not enough friction/grip in the brakes to overcome the tyre grip.

I know i'm not a premuim members (yet)
but i really enjoy watching RDTCC on YT.

but i might have a cool calendar for the winter series.

Sandown Raceway
Ipswich
Mount Panorama
Barbagello
Winton
Pukehoke Auckland ITM 500
Melbourne (yeah they do drive there)
Clipsal 500 Adelaide
Townsville
Sydney

Enough? ;)

And yes these tracks are all available for SCE

Regarding the chat on the server tonight, it would be a shame if the series allowed ABS as it totally transforms how you brake in the Super V8. Even ABS on low makes the Super V8 effectively a GT3 car with ABS in the braking zone:
- can't lock tyres
- understeer is gone
- brake bias becomes almost meaningless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 234 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 163 10.3%
  • < 3 years