2016 Mod (part2)

2016 Mod (part2) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Should i download 1.3.1 or 1.3.2 version , i have mm 1.3.1 game, btw how to get stuff from workshop i dont have any options ingame ant i cant find anything on steam

The new mod seems to be crashing my old saves and any new games saved. Says something about a database conflict with the mod and the update =( Just running the new mod, layers and portraits

The new mod seems to be crashing my old saves and any new games saved. Says something about a database conflict with the mod and the update =( Just running the new mod, layers and portraits
Be sure to use the 1.3.2 version. 1.3.1 is wrong.

I have activate the layer part in the Workshop!
A problem is synonymous, if I want to install the mod a error message appears! see photo!

Attachments

• mod4.jpg
    mod4.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 532
  • mod.jpg
    mod.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 526
  • mod2.jpg
    mod2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 542
  • mod3.jpg
    mod3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
This mod is running but after the first race you have to set a goal how high you wil end up in the championship and its not working.
Update:its working again just installed the mod again and it works now ;).
Keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello very good dear community, just one question, I hope it is not stupid xD but this mod is only for the original game? I tried it in the pirate version in wind 10 and I did not get it to work .... sorry I'm new:D

hello, i have an error when trying to unpack part 2. Also write please instrucion for installation. Do I need to copy asset file to game foldeer? or just need to run install file .exe? Is it still working? cause i will buy the game then. I wont without this mod )

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 75 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.8%