2016 Mod (part1)

2016 Mod (part1) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Interesting.
I set it at 28 at the beginning thinking Peak age was the best moment in driver's career.
But from your point of view, it's completely different.
How did you find this?
I'm going to change this for all staff.

I don't see any other stat that can cause these problems. When i changed this stat (back to default), i get no more retirements in the first season. With 28 i can't even renew a contract with Rosberg because of retirement.

enzoli updated 2016 Mod (part1) with a new update entry:

MM 2016 Mod 1.0.3

If you experience crash, make sure your run the last version of the game on steam and untick the livery update pack in DLC's

Changelog 1.0.3:

- Updated face for young drivers. Took away the big wrinkle and soften the skin for younger look
- Changed Drivers and Staff peak age to fix retirement bug
- Fixed 2 medias being swapped
- Tweaked Drivers abilities so there's a bigger gap between F1 and lower tiers
- Tweaked improvement rate

Changelog...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am new to this. I'm also a bit confused. I'm using Windows 10. I created a folder to backup my "resource.assets" file. I tried to extract part 1 and 2. It just added a folder to the MM_Data folder. I know I'm doing something wrong. Please help me.

first you need to extract both parts in same file.... but not in game. Extract on desktop or create some folder. After extracting both parts, you will get 1 assets file. Then copy and paste into your MM folder.

first you need to extract both parts in same file.... but not in game. Extract on desktop or create some folder. After extracting both parts, you will get 1 assets file. Then copy and paste into your MM folder.

Every time I try to extract part one, the extraction program tells me there is a problem with the file. I get a folder with a "resource.assets" file with no data.

Did you download both Windows parts? Be careful cause the mod is available for MAC too.
Once you have both parts in the same folder, just click the first and extract. 2nd part will be detected automatically and you will obtain 1 file called resources.assets. This file must then be moved in your MM Data folder.

Did you download both Windows parts? Be careful cause the mod is available for MAC too.
Once you have both parts in the same folder, just click the first and extract. 2nd part will be detected automatically and you will obtain 1 file called resources.assets. This file must then be moved in your MM Data folder.
I finally tried to extract them at the same time. That worked. thank you both for your help.

your mod and is fantastic great job but my Brother have the version After the patch can you make your mod compatible with the old version?

I don't think he can downgrade back in steam updates and therefore it would not be possible because he would need to have the old version of the game to make mods for that version. Furthermore it would take twice as much time and doing every single change twice could be a little mind-numbing if he would be able to downgrade .

I don't think he can downgrade back in steam updates and therefore it would not be possible because he would need to have the old version of the game to make mods for that version. Furthermore it would take twice as much time and doing every single change twice could be a little mind-numbing if he would be able to downgrade .
I was asked for my brother...

I'm not going to make a version for an old version of the game.
1. There are already many people asking me for different versions of the game, without sponsors, with different quali time, etc... If I'm to please everyone, it would take me days, weeks. And it would crowd the download section.
2. The game is constantly updating and this will need me to make a new version each time already, which is quite a pain honestly.
3. It would take quite a lot of time for very few people with lots of them not buying the game.
I know that Codex has released only 1.1 so far but not the last one. Too bad.
Game is 25 euros on instant-gaming.com. It's not like a blockbuster production were you have to pay 50eur. And if you don't have that money, ask for it for Christmas.:thumbsup:

enzoli submitted a new resource:

2016 Mod (part1) - Real 2016 Season for Motorsport Manager

Read more about this resource...
I have the problem that the game goes to a blank screen on start (crashes). This happened after the patch went in. I have tried re installing the game, but when I add the mod it crashes. I have used both part 1 and 2. Is there a setting on Steam I should look to change?

How do I uninstall or remove the liveries patch, to get the game to work again?
If it is not that and it is the beta, how do I get the beta version of the game on Steam?
I appreciate I have a few questions here, I am trying to cover all the bases.

I would be grateful for any help. Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 158 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%