2016 Mod (part1)

2016 Mod (part1) 1.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
The mod stopped working after the update!!! Is this because the mod needs to be updated? or because I've done something wrong because I'm pretty sure I've done everything right.

I've been having trouble with the mod for ages. Sponsors and liveries no longer show up, but team names and driver names are there. I haven't played it in a while, but I also think the FIA changed to the GMA again and that the track names have reverted to the game's original.

I've been having trouble with the mod for ages. Sponsors and liveries no longer show up, but team names and driver names are there. I haven't played it in a while, but I also think the FIA changed to the GMA again and that the track names have reverted to the game's original.

Emm thats because it has not been updated for a month or so. The lad who made the mod has not been on and in that time the game has been updated so it wont work proper

Hi, does this mod work?
Ive installed all parts, subscribed to the layer bit in steam, but it isn't showing in game at all.
Im using an hard copy of the game, not a steam download

Man does anyone read it will NOT work as the lad who made the mod has not been on so its NOT been updated to work.Best bet is to try a mod thats been fixed to work for the version of the game we are on at the moment.I say again this mod does NOT work please read the thread eh.

Alright pal, don't lay an egg.
My post is there if he comes back on, so pipe down.

Well its not rocket science is it you had a problem with the mod so you jump on without reading the thread if you took 5 mins to read the thread you would have known what is going on ;)

Hi! My question would be where to activate the 2016 Mod "LAYER"
? Because she writes in the workshop.
This mod only works with forestry games?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back