2016 Megamod

Misc 2016 Megamod 1.3.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MD99 submitted a new resource:

F1 2016 Megamod - This is F1 2016

Hey guys,

I am happy to present you the new F1 2016 Megamod. Probably the biggest mod for F1 2015 and it will become bigger and bigger whit later Updates. This Mod contains all cars with 2016 livery and all the drivers. It change the sponsors of the circuits and that will be updated for every single F1 weekend. Sorry for the pixeld logos on some cars but if I can I will fix that for later Updates and If not I will try my best to do the most realistic mod.

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for your mod, but there are several problems about that.
Ferrari and Renault are exchanged.
Red bull, Haas, both team don't have driver in their car. And team Sauber is lost.
Hope you can fix it in the future, really enjoyed Red bull livery though :)

It was the only possible wey to change the livery of the ferrari you must enter in renault to drive the ferrari
:alien:
Oh don't take it personally but... I have to ask is it sooo important to have that latest carsets... to have to make that kind of ...maneuvers to just be able to drive them ?
So we need to **** up game this badly.
Can't we really wait until official game ?
It's just about corner you know... :)

Or we can wait skins for some Assetto cars mods or Automobilista... Forumula Extreme say.

Last edited:
:alien:
Oh don't take it personally but... I have to ask is it sooo important to have that latest carsets... to have to make that kind of ...maneuvers to just be able to drive them ?
So we need to **** up game this badly.
Can't we really wait untill official game ?
It's just about corner you know... :)

Or we can wait skins for some Assetto cars mods or Automobilista... Forumula Extreme say.
:O_o:May you right

Thank you for your mod, but there are several problems about that.
Ferrari and Renault are exchanged.
Red bull, Haas, both team don't have driver in their car. And team Sauber is lost.
Hope you can fix it in the future, really enjoyed Red bull livery though :)
I check it another time and actually in every car is a driver

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back