2016 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour (Live Stream)

Those are some fast times wow. Surprised to see the 650s on top with such long straights.
Must have been an epic run across the top, I know with the raceroom club race at Bathurst the other week when we mostly ran gtr's with default setup I was able to mostly match one lap pace with the low down force setups, but dropped back in the race as it took so much more to keep the quicker speed up across the top over the race distance and ended up getting left behind :(

Such a good race track :)

What a ridiculous time by Shane Van Gisbergen. Holy moly. Half a second ahead of P2.

Still it's a super long race tomorrow and anything can happy.
I reckon the top three will be:
  1. Audi
  2. McLaren
  3. Audi

What a ridiculous time by Shane Van Gisbergen. Holy moly. Half a second ahead of P2.

Still it's a super long race tomorrow and anything can happy.
I reckon the top three will be:
  1. Audi
  2. McLaren
  3. Audi
It was unreal!

I'm not too sure what the McLaren is like on fuel numbers but there's no way I would bet against them for the win, that pace was ridiculous, it almost feels wrong hes competing in v8 supercars this year.

It was unreal!

I'm not too sure what the McLaren is like on fuel numbers but there's no way I would bet against them for the win, that pace was ridiculous, it almost feels wrong hes competing in v8 supercars this year.
Van gisbergen has show throughout last year he was the most stand out driver in blancpain and Von Ryan Racing probably didn't win because of the crash at spa causing them to score no points only at the six hour mark before van gisbergen had even had a stint. based of there form in other races they made longer stints and had a higher pace which showed at silverstone and the nurburging.

I think van gisbergen and team will be the favorite for the win although the audi teams have much more experienced gt3 drivers behind them. plus we all know the kind of crazy stuff that can happen at bathurst i don't think there is really anyway to predict the outcome.

man im looking forward to this one.

Van gisbergen has show throughout last year he was the most stand out driver in blancpain and Von Ryan Racing probably didn't win because of the crash at spa causing them to score no points only at the six hour mark before van gisbergen had even had a stint. based of there form in other races they made longer stints and had a higher pace which showed at silverstone and the nurburging.

I think van gisbergen and team will be the favorite for the win although the audi teams have much more experienced gt3 drivers behind them. plus we all know the kind of crazy stuff that can happen at bathurst i don't think there is really anyway to predict the outcome.

man im looking forward to this one.
Hell yeah man, and only 7 hours till race start! I should probably try and get some sleep so I'm all set to go!

I'd like to see the Giz do a lot more of the blancpain Sprint series I reckon it would suite him perfectly.

I managed to catch the entire 12 hours live, and loved every minute of it. It's really become a bucket list event. Only bad news is we have to wait a year for the next time!

I managed to catch the entire 12 hours live, and loved every minute of it. It's really become a bucket list event. Only bad news is we have to wait a year for the next time!

Yeah but with all of the new cars coming, next year should be epic!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%