2016 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour (Live Stream)

_15W0498.jpg

The Bentley in its natural habitat, on top of the mountain in #1 position!

The photo on this post looks like a game screen shot, yet more proof that Australia is actually a fabrication by the English government to hide the fact they threw people of the cliffs of Dover in 1788.

The photo on this post looks like a game screen shot, yet more proof that Australia is actually a fabrication by the English government to hide the fact they threw people of the cliffs of Dover in 1788.
GM humour comes to Racee Department, had to make it a beer since we don't do tea here.

I refute this conspiracy theory.
Any attempt to claim Ostraya does not exist is simply a smoke-screen to hide the embarassing truth that the British Government kept the rainy island and sent the convicts to a sub tropical paradise where they lived happily ever after only leaving to defeat the British at the games they invented.
No greater example than my grandads brother. Tiger Bill. I had my first ever beer in a pub with Tiger.
http://www.cricketcountry.com/articles/bill-oreilly-the-greatest-leg-spinner-of-all-time-21122

In fact, it makes sense. In case you try to pay a visit to Australia, you will get killed pretty soon:
White shark
Deadly jellyfish
Giant crocodiles
Funnel spider
Blue octopus
Taipan snake

It would be nice to see the NISMO team get the win again with their Pro/Am driver line up. I like the fact that last year's guys had come from GT Academy. Audi has been on fire winning the 12 hrs of Sepang, 24 hrs of Dubai, and 24 hrs of Daytona. Maybe the field might receive some help if another kangaroo jumps the fence and takes out a few Audi R8s:O_o::geek:

It would be nice to see the NISMO team get the win again with their Pro/Am driver line up. I like the fact that last year's guys had come from GT Academy. Audi has been on fire winning the 12 hrs of Sepang, 24 hrs of Dubai, and 24 hrs of Daytona. Maybe the field might receive some help if another kangaroo jumps the fence and takes out a few Audi R8s:O_o::geek:

Anything is possible :)

I remember last year the Audi looked untouchable, but thankfully did not have what it needed at the end to win. I can only hope for at least the same this year :)

I don't know why, I accept Audi make same brilliant cars (b6, b7 s4/rs4 awd V8, s3 Turbo awd hatch) but as a company I just can't support them at all hahaha

View attachment 120381 The Liqui-Moly 12 Hours of Bathurst is just around the corner and this years race looks set to be the biggest and best edition yet. You can catch every minute of the enthralling action right here on the RaceDepartment Live Stream page as part of the B12H around Mount Panorama!

It's that time of year again, when the motorsport season kicks off in earnest with two of the best races of the year within 7 days of each other. Last weekend we were treated to an absolutely thrilling 24 Hours of Daytona, and this coming weekend will see the GT action continue for 12 epic hours around the most infamous circuit in the Southern Hemisphere: Mount Panorama!

Where and How to Watch
Live streaming of the qualification sessions and race will be available on our live stream page and popular chatbox along the top of the website where you can watch and comment on the action as it unfolds before your eyes along with other like-minded individuals!

If you're an Australian resident and would prefer to watch the race from the comfort of your couch, then Channels 70 and 73 will be broadcasting the entire race from start to finish. See here for viewing times.

Schedule - AEDT = GMT+11
Friday, Feb. 5th:
  • 08:20 AEDT | 21:20 GMT - Practice #1 (Amateurs only) - 30 minute session.
  • 08:55 AEDT | 21:55 GMT - Practice #2 - 60 minute session.
  • 12:30 AEDT | 01:30 GMT - Practice #3 - 90 minute session.
  • 15:45 AEDT | 04:45 GMT - Practice #4 - 90 minute session.
Saturday, Feb. 6th:
  • 08:30 AEDT | 21:30 GMT - Practice #5 - 60 minute session.
  • 12:55 AEDT | 01:55 GMT - Qualifying #1 - 60 minute session.
  • 14:05 AEDT | 03:05 GMT - Qualifying #2 (Class A only) - 20 minute session.
Sunday, Feb 7th:
  • 05:30 AEDT | 18:30 GMT - Pit Lane Opens
  • 05:45 AEDT | 18:45 GMT - Bathurst 12 Hour

Entrants
37 cars will line up on the grid this Sunday (Saturday evening GMT), for 12 Hours of hard fought racing, including the 2015-spec Audi R8 LMS, McLaren 650S and the reigning champions Nissan NISMO GT-R GT3, otherwise known as Godzilla!

The Japanese outfit will be keen to show yet again that they have what it takes to claim the top step of Australia's toughest race after their stunning performance last year in the closing laps.
You the best RD thanks.

Practice 5 results - Lap record already smashed by top 3 (previously Laurens Vanthoor 2:02.5521)

1 - 11 AA 1 Objective Racing McLaren 650S 2:02.287
Walls-Luff-Campbell

2 - 63 AP 1 Erebus Motorsport Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2013/2014 2:02.391
Engel-Schneider-Cindric

3 - 75 AP 2 Jamec Pem Audi R8-LMS 2015 2:02.440
McLaughlin-Rast-Tander

4 - 59 AP 3 Tekno Autosports McLaren 650S 2:02.942
van Gisbergen-Parente-Webb

5 - 74 AP 4 Jamec Pem Audi R8-LMS 2015 2:03.038
Mies-Haase-Mapelli

6 - 60 AP 5 Tekno Autosports McLaren 650S 2:03.124
Bell-Watson-Davison