1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins 2016 Haas F1 Team SF15-T Skin [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by Noobiix007, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobiix007 submitted a new resource:

2016 Haas F1 Team SF15-T Skin - 2016 Haas F1 Team skin for Assetto Corsa

Read more about this resource...
  2. Man i download ur car i see the glove full same my the suit full my i Have the psd files for the gloves for proof 351856Showroomksferrarisf15t2862016192332.jpg
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Don't rage just because your skin looks poor, look at your red stripe, it's ridiculous, Assetto Corsa and RD community deserve better...
  4. If nothing else you have definitely stolen the gloves for starters. Black pixels within the red are a dead give away. File details are identical. I don't mean image because anyone can over paint. Compare the file details within properties and they say you are 100% original. Busted.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. What now ? The Haas logos belong to this Hungarian dude ? wow, excuse me if my skin is better than his one !
  6. @Noobiix007

I have made a little Update of your skin to get more real. I can share you if your interrested.
  7. I always do some "extra" work on almost every skin, cause they too big to me in size (~45 for one file is too big to me, sorry) so I have to all over do that job again and again. So, I believe you can see where is this going...

I understand you want the skin be as close as possible but can you please do more than one change then update it ?

8. Do you use a part of my work i sent you yesterday (for front wing) ?
  9. @gamer19 Yep, I understand this. The new update will be out in 2 minutes, and this time with lots of changes.

@Mahad You did some great job, but the nose looked a bit strange, try to remove the red color that is coming on the nose if you know what I mean.
  10. Blackcelica never said anything about the logo... He said you at least took the gloves and didnt give credits or ask for permission. Thats common practice to ask for permission or credit someone, and definately not go full defensive when its 100% clear you took someone elses work.

I appreciate the skin of course, thank you. But people in this community ask for permission and credit eachother. It makes the community a nicer place to be in. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
    • Wow Wow x 1
  12. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.