2016 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Very great performance. Ric beat the mercs because he drove better - a well earned pole position, not given by default.
Most underrated F1 driver - blew Vettel away in 2014 yet everyone's forgotten that already. Give him a quick car and he's as good as any of the current drivers.

Great lap from Ricciardo and a well deserved pole:thumbsup:

What about the thunderstorm hitting Monaco race day:geek:

In a way i hope it is a wet race:confused: should spice things up:D

Who will win in the wet???

Sweepers battling it out at the Port Chicane
IMG_1655.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg

I'd be fuming being Danny and he hasn't pulled a smile.
Rightly so.
Love you Dan.
Keep fighting brother.

P.S. having got that off the chest,well done to Hamilton on a great drive and win.Wasn't his fault that Red Bull's pit crew had a brain fart.
Amateur hour at Red Bull.

I'd love Danny at Ferrari.

Last edited:
Danny deserved that win. There was quite a few times he could've nabbed first from Lewis if it wasn't for the tight street roads. Then of course the damn pit crew.

This isn't fair, I'm bitterly disappointed >:|

What an epic failure from the Red Bull team which cost Ricciardo an easy win. Ricciardo has a right to be disappointed for two reasons.

1) How is it possible when the Red Bull engineers are the ones who call Ricciardo in for a pit stop and when the Aussie arrives, there are no tires waiting for him? Was everyone in the Red Bull garage caught napping because they stayed up all night long watching the 24 Hours of Nurburgring race?

2) How is it that Hamilton is allowed to cut the chicane, and not be forced to give up the position when Ricciardo has sufficient moment to pass the Brit on the corner exit. Later on in the race Rosberg cut the chicane and he did give up the position, but not Hamilton?

What an F Up. But ... LOL ... what has me even more disturbed is who Lewis Hamilton's wanted as the most important person in the entire world up there on the podium to celebrate with. Lewis Hamilton and Justin Bieber are BFFs? Now that is messed up. I guess I'll never understand the lifestyles of the 0.01%

Yes, another DR win thrown away by Red Bull.
NR had to give the place up because he gained a place (overtook) by cutting the chicane; highlights are on now for anyone who missed it the first time.

I guess it's back to earth with a bang for MV - talented kid, but very much still a work in progress. Helmet marko is not known to be very patient -- I hope for his sake he can avoid all these mishaps from happening again.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years