2016 Formula One Canadian Grand Prix

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
montreal-salut-gilles-jpg.94994

Welcome to the central discussion thread of the 2016 Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix.

Feel welcome to leave all your practice, qualification, race and other comments below.

Of course we are also happy to read your predictions for Sundays race!

Nah lets take it easy, in an interview he said he is stil relying on Ricciardo's setup's since he is sitll learning the car (setup wise). But 4th time on hardest compound is really not that bad, but lets wait and see if the others are sandbagging or not. I really hope that the Renault update is working out for them and that RBR can challenge the Mercs and Ferrari on a regular base.

With the tyre selections setting P2 for now... A bit scared of Vettel going strong.
Even the people at SkySports F1 think Max Verstappen makes a great change to reach the podium or even P1. Herbert saying "He wants a sort of revenge after what happened in Monaco."

We'll see! :)

Well the big positive is Vettel only one tent behind so looks like Ferrari sorted their Turbo problems and the new turbo seems to work out quite nicely. And also Renault seems to have delivered, Ricciardo only 3 tents behind on a pure power track not bad I would say.

Seems like we are going to have a nice 2nd half of the season with top3 close together, Merc's will have to work for their wins from now.:sneaky:

Ferrari's pit strategy was terrible. Also, I feel like the Ferrari drivers have aren't very good at tire management. Maybe that has something to do with the terrible strategy.

I have to be fair, Max raced a good race!:thumbsup: The way he defended from Rosberg was very mature, rarely seen in the F1 nowadays! Men of the race is Vallerie Bottas: clean sharp race:thumbsup:.
Hamilton, you may like him or not, surely he is fast:thumbsup:. Not the most exiting race but good enough. More raindancing peeps!:whistling:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 226 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%