Misc 2016 Complete Season Simulator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

igearzone16

@Simberia
igearzone16 submitted a new resource:

2016 Complete Season Simulator - Finally Here, The 2016 Simulator, So Real It Will Make You Sick...

Full 2016 Season and Simulator Driving Experiance

2016 Season brought to you by.krsskos
Simulator brought to you by Igearzone16

To open the archive, ONLY USE 7ZIP at 7zip.org
DO NOT USE WINRAR OR WINZIP, YOU WILL HAVE FILE CORRUPTION.

Enjoy the next level experiance..

Read more about this resource...

I have a problem with the reflections on some cars. The Ferrari and the Haas Car and some other cars has wrong reflections. THE COLOUR goes to black and the reflection is not their. On Mercedes and Red Bull all is good.

Hey man, your mod was great, but i found some problems. Some driver's names won't show up like joylon palmer, haryanto, wehrlein and the the team's names hadn't changed like manor was still marussia and mclaren honda was still mclaren mercedes.
Am I missing something in my mod?

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ANY OF THEM, THEY ALL WORK FINE, THE 2016 TRACKS ARE THE NEWEST VERSIONS, BUT AGAIN, CHOOSE THE TRACKS YOU LIKE THE BEST.. ITS UP TO YOU, THEY ALL WORK

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ANY OF THEM, THEY ALL WORK FINE, THE 2016 TRACKS ARE THE NEWEST VERSIONS, BUT AGAIN, CHOOSE THE TRACKS YOU LIKE THE BEST.. ITS UP TO YOU, THEY ALL WORK
Ok thanks. You and chargingcar have completely elevated my codemaster racing experience! I appreciate the work you guys and the other modders do for us! And, at such a superb level of quality!

What about the Ferrari for f1 simulator, Ferrari physics for f1 sim, and the nighttime garage mod dl packages? Should I dl and add those to the directory after adding the contents of the new 3 part 2016 complete season SIM mod packages?

you seem to be having some strange issues. I would suggest, deleting your f1 game, install a fresh copy, then install only my mods. and then play the game, once you are sure all is working, then install all other stuff

you seem to be having some strange issues. I would suggest, deleting your f1 game, install a fresh copy, then install only my mods. and then play the game, once you are sure all is working, then install all other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%