Skins 2016 CIGT Skinpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the screenshots.
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

Troy Barman updated 2016 CIGT Skinpack with a new update entry:

New cars

2016 CIGT Skinpack for EEC GT3 Mod

All cars from the Super GT3 and GT3 classes are included.

Credits:

Patr1ot for the Mod
peter.edding for the #16 and #32 Imperiale Racing Lamborghini's
MURIMI for skin base on #50 BMW
All the rest are skinned by Sylphide

Do not reupload this skinpack anywhere else without permission.

Read the rest of this update entry...

If the base mod series cars don't show up then try installing it on the release version and not the beta. As I had the same issue when I tried installing it on the beta. But if it's not on the beta then I don't know how to help.
I just installed the EEC mod and i get the pace car too only. On public build. Hmm. I'll check over at the forum. Not registered there as they provided the link but maybe they have talked about it. Really wanted to drive with your skins. Looks fantastic. :)

EDIT: Possibly an updated patch i missed.
EDIT2: Nope didnt help. Argh... :(

Last edited:
Since its both SGT3 and GT3 and there is only "2016" choice when racing against AI - does that mean they are mixed on the track? And does that matter?

Great work. Was fun to race with liveries. :)

The newer spec GT3 cars are called Super GT3 in the championship for some reason however both classes race together in the real series. There is a GT Cup series aswell but they race seperatly although in past years they did race together.

The newer spec GT3 cars are called Super GT3 in the championship for some reason however both classes race together in the real series. There is a GT Cup series aswell but they race seperatly although in past years they did race together.

Hey Troy , I just realized I hadn't came back in here after I got the skins working. They look awesome man , so thank you very much for creating them!! Guys like you , Patriot and others that have put a lot of work into this mod , I can't thank you guys enough. I've had so much fun in this mod it's unreal! And just so everyone knows , I have the mod installed on my AMS and GSCx beta on steam.....but I also have the V1.8 installed on my older GSCx V1.51...and it works perfectly! There are a few older tracks that I can play on V1.51 that won't work in AMS...and with this mod , these skins....just opened up a whole new world for me on some of those older tracks. Man what a blast! Btw....I'm awaiting approval for membership at you know where.

Thank you, I wish more people would leave reviews though, but I've got all tracks for the 2016 season in AMS, its just that Vallelunga and Misano are not up to the standards of the other 3.

Thank you, I wish more people would leave reviews though, but I've got all tracks for the 2016 season in AMS, its just that Vallelunga and Misano are not up to the standards of the other 3.

Over the past couple weeks I've tried to test a lot of tracks ( I want to test them all , and then rate them for myself , on what tracks seem most fun and am making a list ). I do have a few tracks that will only work in V1.51. And a few others that will work in the V1.51 and Beta.....but not the full AMS version.

In fact...I found a couple real gem tracks I really , really dig that I had no idea existed. One that I can think of is " Reservoir GP ". Not a real track....but dang it , it's fun! Works in all versions too.

• Deleted member 6919

Maybe someone could help, everytime I install the EEC GT3 Mod, and install a skin pack, the menu icon is there, but the cars in the menu aren't, only thing that seems to be there is the pace car, any idea's?

Hi Troy! Thanks for your work and time! I have a problem...i can only race against 18 ai cars (not always the same cars)...even when i can see all the car on the garage, AMS don´t allow me to set more than 18 AI... I have tryed changing the pit groups on the VEH but no results! can you help me?

Hi Troy! Thanks for your work and time! I have a problem...i can only race against 18 ai cars (not always the same cars)...even when i can see all the car on the garage, AMS don´t allow me to set more than 18 AI... I have tryed changing the pit groups on the VEH but no results! can you help me?
Find the ITGT.srs file and open it and change this line to whatever number you want

Max Opponents = 34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back