2016 Car Presentations and Pictures

Auto-motor-und-sport
"Confirmed Renault Sport President Stoll that one wants to go into the testing in Barcelona 22 February with the model shown on 3.February in Paris . To start to the season in Melbourne on March 19, the RS16 is then updated again technically . Also at the painting itself could then change something"
Well Ghosn said that this will be the livery at Melbourne. So I don't expect major changes until then. ;)

Updated OP with confirmed date for Ferrari's launch. (19/02/2016 13:00 GMT)

Also, there are rumours that the car will feature a lot of white on the engine cover like in the 70's. ;)

FYI:
Ferrari 2016 engine first fire-up
Mercedes W07 Hybrid first fire-up

Updated OP with confirmed date for Ferrari's launch. (19/02/2016 13:00 GMT)

Also, there are rumours that the car will feature a lot of white on the engine cover like in the 70's. ;)

FYI:
Ferrari 2016 engine first fire-up
Mercedes W07 Hybrid first fire-up
I wonder whether these triple tail pipes actually have a purpose other than sound. It seems kinda silly to add these gimmicks just to make the cars louder artificially.

I wonder whether these triple tail pipes actually have a purpose other than sound. It seems kinda silly to add these gimmicks just to make the cars louder artificially.

Due to the specs not going to be changed, and very little energy going to waste(which translates into sound via the exhausts) due to the energy recovery systems, and only the kids who don't understand F1 complaining about the lack of noise, this is pretty much the perfect solution IMO.

The problem I have with the sound is not so much the volume, but the pitch. I miss the sound of the high revving V-8 and V-10. They need to make it so these engines can run higher rev's. That was one of the things that made F-1 unique. No other racing series had that sound.

The problem I have with the sound is not so much the volume, but the pitch. I miss the sound of the high revving V-8 and V-10. They need to make it so these engines can run higher rev's. That was one of the things that made F-1 unique. No other racing series had that sound.

And while they're at it, they should bring this sound back too.

upload_2016-2-17_12-2-9.png

Sneak preview on Reddit today.

And I'm not sure how I feel about it :sick:

• Deleted member 161052

Pretty much the same except there's no white border.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back