Resource icon

MGP14 2015 SEASON MOD - ALL 3 CLASSES UPDATED 7.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok, the issue has been spotted and partially fixed. Problem were certain team values, that while set to top bike settings such as Performance at 95 and Reliability at 95, Leopard Racing, AGR and Caterham were still considerably slower in the race with better results in QP. This is due to MOTO2_LOW, _MEDIUM, _HIGH and _TOP settings. Unfortunately, not all of those can be edited.

AGR (Moto2) and Leopard Racing (Moto3) are fine now, but I was unable to change Caterham (aka TEAM AJO). So, basically, Zarco is riding a mediocre bike (_MEDIUM) though it shows a full bar at team selection because reliability and performance are at 100.

Thanks Miletsone, but at least Leopard and AGR work properly now. I uploaded the new MOTO3 and MOTOGP/MOTO2 DATA.MIX. Those include all the new changes, HOWEVER, as mentioned a million times before, you need the files in the "Content" folder as well. Otherwise, you won't see all changes!!! Overwrite the DATA.MIX depending on what class you ride in and also extract CONTENT.MIX from folder DLC/DLC01 and overwrite DB_PILOTS and DB_TEAMS files in the DB folder within those DLC 01 folders. :ninja:

Last edited:
i have read the instructions however i can´t find my content.mix
Impossible you read it. It is all there, but if peeps are unable to even perform the most basic mixfile remixer functions then maybe this mod is not for you. I can say that having spent countless hours on this (now works perfectly except for Zarco due to game restrictions) just to get nauseating questions simply ruins it for me. I have explained at great length why certain files need to be from CONTENT folder and why others don't. I have explained everything else, too...numerous times. The CONTENT.MIX, for the LAST TIME, is located in MotoGP2014/DLC/DLC01. :rolleyes: :redface: :roflmao:

Last edited:
rkh updated 2015 SEASON MOD - ALL 3 CLASSES UPDATED with a new update entry:

Several Updates included

Updated the following:

- A.I. Difficulties file (Realistic was set to 981 by Milestone, I cranked that up a bit and there is still one notch I could go up)
- A.I. Drivers file (Alt was a bit too fast in Moto2 and several other adjustments were made)
- Teams and Pilots files have been tweaked slightly
- very minor tweaks to the braking values

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey rhk, I just went through a moto3 season and it was awesome with the 2015 mod! but as I got to moto2 i swiched the data.mix files to the correct one and idk what is wrong but the bike in moto2 can't get to full lean. At Austin i can barely make some of the tight corners and it is a noticeable difference to the AI. Is anyone else having this problem or could I have done something wrong?

Thanks!

hey rhk, I just went through a moto3 season and it was awesome with the 2015 mod! but as I got to moto2 i swiched the data.mix files to the correct one and idk what is wrong but the bike in moto2 can't get to full lean. At Austin i can barely make some of the tight corners and it is a noticeable difference to the AI. Is anyone else having this problem or could I have done something wrong?

Thanks!
Glad u enjoyed Moto3!!! setup is now more important than ever in moto 2. if you are having issues even when setting the handlebars all the way to zero to get maximum turn and you still have that problem than I am at the moment not quite sure. I will look into lean angles for Moto2 and see what happened there if anything...

ok thanks, let me know what you find! Especially in slow corners it understeers like crazy! When I look at free look in mid corner, the riders knee is barely touching when the AI is getting their elbow down.

ok thanks, let me know what you find! Especially in slow corners it understeers like crazy! When I look at free look in mid corner, the riders knee is barely touching when the AI is getting their elbow down.
I do not have this issue. Not sure what is going on...are you using your setup? handlebars all the way to 0 on those tracks. Well, if you have no lean angle at all, I am really not sure what to do, other than you sending a PM to Giovaneveterano to acquire general info, maybe he knows what could cause it. I just finished Moto2 season and never had your issue throughout.

I double checked. The lean angles for Moto2 were adjusted, I forgot Giovane did that too. It was necessary in order to match realistic lap times. Since I just love the handling of the Derendinger Interwetten, she suits my style perfectly, i never had this issue. I mjorly tweak my setup for QP and race as well. They are also very different setups when compared side by side. We are 3.5 weeks out from '15 version, but I am learning some very cool and effective physics settings from JayS which I will possibly share in the near future.

What did you learn? :p
Anyway mod wroks great with 1.001 version, game is better and enjoyable, I started my career again. If only Milestone let us edit the AI splines and speed for each track!! We would have a realistic AI (not fast in the wrong parts or slow). Wonder how much they pay the AI editor

Hi .. i made a mistake by replacing your modded files, my game will crash only when it loads to the race.. could you help me which of files can do that fail ?? I think data.mix or something , textures are alright and names of riders as well

What did you learn? :p
Anyway mod wroks great with 1.001 version, game is better and enjoyable, I started my career again. If only Milestone let us edit the AI splines and speed for each track!! We would have a realistic AI (not fast in the wrong parts or slow). Wonder how much they pay the AI editor
We learned that the game is moddable beyond belief, but it comes with issues. I am about to upload the file, just so you can test it. It won't be a public release. You'll see what is possible, an insane difference. The problem is, that is why we haven't released it yet, you have to edit the A.I. as well to match those adjustments such as cg, mass, torque, inertia, lean angle, lean limit, tucked lean, air resistance + another 350 other options. The minute you edit the A.I. you'll get major issues. For example, their braking zone cannot be edited, it makes riders do crazy things. Therefore, you have to fiddle with air resistance, which forces them to brake earlier, etc. etc. Anytime it seems solved, another can of worms pops up. It is such a fine tuning job, very difficult. I further edited the A.I. Difficulties as well in my mod, and now I really do not finish better than 10th with my Avintia Ducati.

It is about time for another update and this one will be juicy. Since Moto 3 and MotoGP work about as "well as they can" with this 2015 Mod, special attention was paid to the Moto 2 class. The following files have undergone major changes to facilitate current 2015 season results:

- A.I. Drivers
- A.I. Difficulties (MotoGP will benefit from this as well)
- couple of physics tweaks such as lean angles + braking power
- new terrain file so when you hit the gravel, grass or sand you will regret it a lot more
- DB_PILOTS
- DB_TEAMS
- DB.ZTS for Menu

What the heck are the last 3 files doing there? We already have them you say? Well, this brings me to the point I am probably the most excited about (if I do say so myself). Johann Zarco now rides during the race just like he is supposed to and no longer falls back to 7th, 9th or worse during the race like he did with the Caterham AirAsia bike. He has been switched with Louis Rossi and L. Rossi in turn replaced Warokorn - meaning the latter got the shaft (for now!!).
This move made the most sense because Zarco is the sole rider for AJO Motorsport whereas Rossi was the sole rider for the SAG Team. SAG makes use of the KALEX chassis which is exactly what Zarco rides at AJO in real life. The cherry on top is that the vehicle key was successfully upgraded to KALEX_TOP. So, not only have performance and reliability values been altered, but also the very vehicle key. An added bonus is the bike looks at least somewhat closer to his real one and definitely better than AirAsia. Rossi then replaced Warokorn as both are sole riders for their respective teams. I just might replace one of the Mapfre Aspar guys or Josh Herrin over at AirAsia with Warokorn - for now he is out though.
Naturally, I adjusted all the stats and riders avatar pics accordingly.

In closing, I have to report ONLY 2 very small drawbacks due to character restrictions in the hex code:

1. JOHAN ZARCO shows up with 1 "n" missing
2. AJO Motorsport is AJO Team (which I might change to Team/TEAM AJO)

Look for this update sometime tonight European time zone....final testing has begun... :ninja: :O_o: :thumbsup:

PS: I would greatly appreciate it, if someone could make or explain how I could fix it myself in gimp2. We need the #5 for Zarco's bike (obviously it is #96 from Rossi right now) and we need the #96 for Rossi replacing the current #10 (which was Warokorn). THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years