Resource icon

MGP14 2015 SEASON MOD - ALL 3 CLASSES UPDATED 7.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
The A.I. Drivers file is quite sensitive with changes and how it responds to physics settings etc. Gonna keep tweaking this file as we go along. Expect an even better file in a couple days, now that all the modding is done, extensive race testing can take place for final A.I. tweaks. Thanks!

I can't see efren vazquez bike and when I chose it the game crash..and change khairrudin to granado!
update number for example when i chose oliveira i see number 52 (in the column)

Last edited:
I can't see efren vazquez bike and when I chose it the game crash..and change khairrudin to granado!
update number for example when i chose oliveira i see number 52 (in the column)
no idea what you are saying, but you made a mistake obviously. Everybody has the correct number and everybody is on the correct team!! Sorry, again this is on your end. Instructions are so simple, really not sure how to make it any easier.

Last edited:
no idea what you are saying, but you made a mistake obviously. Everybody has the correct number and everybody is on the correct team!! Sorry, again this is on your end. Instructions are so simple, really not sure how to make it any easier.
for efren vazquez bike and number I have fix it, I have wrong folder, but i see there is granado in moto3 but khairrudin there isn't then can you change khairrudin to granado?

Here is the result of a 50% race. McPhee took advantage of riders touching and slipped into 4th. Mesmerizing race. Really sorry for anybody having issues, but here is living proof that my mod is working beautifully :ninja:

2015-05-11_00001.jpg
2015-05-11_00002.jpg

for efren vazquez bike and number I have fix it, I have wrong folder, but i see there is granado in moto3 but khairrudin there isn't then can you change khairrudin to granado?
i'm not sure why I spent all this time explaining what and what is not possible in previous posts only to encounter this...
It is a matter of character limitation in the hex code. In addition to the fact that I cannot replace brazil with malaysia. Khairuddin, while he is in Moto3, is completely irrelevant as a rider (sorry Khairuddin fans). In order for me to have replaced Granado, I would have only been able to fit last name and not correctly spelled either + the aforementioned flag issue. Therefore, it made more sense to slow down Granado to last and leave Khairuddin out altogether.
For those who asked if it gets simpler, I already explained that, too. You need the files from the CONTENT folder in order for certain Moto3 and Moto2 teams to show up. That is because Milestone provided certain riders separately as DLC content. You need the db.zts for the MENU/text folder in order for the teams and names to show up correctly. And finally, the DATA.MIX which I have also provided covers the rest. If you want the riders avatars to show up you need the GFXPAK that I have also provided. The sole A.I. file is there so everyone familiar with hex editing can tweak and experiment themselves. I posted the latest 50% race result, it works perfectly for me. See my previous post. GOOD LUCK and RIDE HARD!!!

Last edited:
It looks like the A.I patch has replaced the main files as the A.I patch and the Actual mod are the same file size
again, not sure what you are saying, but it works flawlessly for me. I have posted numerous pics, just yesterday of a 50% race. All good. Sorry that apparently nobody can enjoy this mod. Too bad, i guess this one's not just by RKH but also only for RKH. lol.

Because what I think has happened is that the Zarco and Kent Patch has replaced the full mod meaning you only get the files for the patch not the full mod itself I reccomend you check this on your own computer
Thanks

Because what I think has happened is that the Zarco and Kent Patch has replaced the full mod meaning you only get the files for the patch not the full mod itself I reccomend you check this on your own computer
Thanks
Zarco and Kent patch replaced full mod? i am not clear what u mean. a.i. drivers was 2nd file I uploaded, and it is just that, doesn't replace any "full mod".

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%