Resource icon

Misc 2015 Season Data Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The game closes before going to the track, in the grand prix mode or career.
Windows 8.1, even in compatibility mode.
Is it because I put narration and translation to Brazil?
not just reinstall the game and put the MOD, and closed the same way

Last edited:
The game closes before going to the track, in the grand prix mode or career.
Windows 8.1, even in compatibility mode.
Is it because I put narration and translation to Brazil?
not just reinstall the game and put the MOD, and closed the same way
you use the my spanish language file for my 2015 mod? otherwise you could indeed have troubles.

• Deleted member 211524

Yhea so I've downloaded the mod, started the new profile, make the driver testings but then I'm not able to open Grand Prix mode (not Multiplayer). I enter it, i choose everything and then when I try to go to the race, the game suddenly closes and shows up a Steam notification saying: "the servers are full come back later"

Yhea so I've downloaded the mod, started the new profile, make the driver testings but then I'm not able to open Grand Prix mode (not Multiplayer). I enter it, i choose everything and then when I try to go to the race, the game suddenly closes and shows up a Steam notification saying: "the servers are full come back later"
strange, normally the servers don't affect single player, should be a standard note then. about your issue, it only seems to occur for some people, so i don't have a fix, but i'll look for one if i can find a clue what's going wrong

• Deleted member 211524

strange, normally the servers don't affect single player, should be a standard note then. about your issue, it only seems to occur for some people, so i don't have a fix, but i'll look for one if i can find a clue what's going wrong
And when it doesn't crash, it stays infinite times loading

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back