1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Sauber C34

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Lesley Buurlage, Jan 30, 2015.

1. 258612.jpg
    258614.jpg 258615.jpg
    looks pretty good, that nose though :O_o:
  2. At least the nose looks funny rather than plain awful :D
  3. Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

Nice to see a drastically different livery (Like when Williams went Martini). However, they really are lacking sponsors after last season, that will not help them in any way, shape or form.

I think someone left their thumb on the blueprint when photocopying it for the builders, and they put it on the nose :D
    • Haha Haha x 4
  4. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

thank god that grey is gone, I don't feel it made the cars look any better (when it was predominately white it was ok, but so bland and uninviting when mostly grey IMO)
  5. I take I am the only one who isn't a fan of that blue look, I like that its blue, but that blue just looks a bit meh, better than what they had last year but still a bit meh
  6. IKEA
  7. [​IMG]
    • Haha Haha x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Not a fan of that colour scheme
  9. [​IMG]
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. Is that Chelsea's logo on the hood? Are they that desperate?
  11. Chelsea is their sponsor for 3 years now.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
  12. I heard it was these guys that designed and coloured it
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. airutonpurosuto8912

Just a plain car.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Milos

Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

If it had more sponsors, it would have looked better. I like it that there's finally a nice and normal blue car. :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. realitychecked

Looks pretty bland, they could've done so much more with Banco do Brasil there, but oh well... I'm guessing budget cuts.
  16. Screenshot from a clip released bij sauber, probably the front of the car in barcelona Screenshot_2015-02-17-18-33-47.png
    • Like Like x 4